2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/4, High-Speed Ring 410 km, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

Just a thought for your multi class idea. An option would be to run Gr.4s for a race. Then next race Gr.3 then Gr.1. You would still be able to run a variety of cars. Points for all races add up or you could split it into classes. This way you would still have enough players to run all the classes. Also some might be better at Gr.1 than Gr.4. You could even throw in Gr.B on asphalt. Just some ideas to ponder.

Just a thought for your multi class idea. An option would be to run Gr.4s for a race. Then next race Gr.3 then Gr.1. You would still be able to run a variety of cars. Points for all races add up or you could split it into classes. This way you would still have enough players to run all the classes. Also some might be better at Gr.1 than Gr.4. You could even throw in Gr.B on asphalt. Just some ideas to ponder.
This league is meant to be my flagship series for GT7. Only intend for this series run from January to June. As I've learned not operated any serious during the months of July and December. I wanted to run multiple classes on track together. Wasn't going to include Gr.4. Because they are dangerously too slow to be on track Gr.1 cars. The plan was Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3. The Gr.3 cars are already kind of too slow but, it's not as extreme.

Might run some other random stuff in the late summer fall from a separate forum. And I wouldn't mind running a Gr.B series if BOP worked on off road track.

Last edited:
@fastone371 @Rasta vibes @harrison1476 @ynot

New 2023 poster added to the top of Post 1.

20970562431053941.jpg

On that note I would really like to add a count down clock set for when the next race starts. Like a real racing series website would. Anyone know how I could do this?

Last edited:
@fastone371 @Rasta vibes

Hey question you guys. When I tried to use PS5 controller mic. Do you guys actually hear anything? I got no indication on my end if it actually was working.

Anyways I will get the results and standings up as soon as possible. I might make some last minute changes to points system.

Anyways I will get the results and standings up as soon as possible. I might make some last minute changes to points sysystem.
I apologize for running into the back of you last night, it was an accident. Obviously I was behind you, I saw you go off so I started moving over and jammed the brakes, your car really lost a lot of momentum. I don't think it was a hard hit, it turned my front aero red but the car still drove ok. I only pitted because my intention was to just run the 2 laps that I did on RH to meet regs then switch to RS right away.

I did not hear anything but I never joined a party either.
Yeah Monsta didn't hear anything either. So there's no in game chat faction right now. I never start a party chat. And I still can't add you to the group chat. What are your privacy settings under I think Party and Multiplayer section.

I apologize for running into the back of you last night, it was an accident. Obviously I was behind you, I saw you go off so I started moving over and jammed the brakes, your car really lost a lot of momentum. I don't think it was a hard hit, it turned my front aero red but the car still drove ok. I only pitted because my intention was to just run the 2 laps that I did on RH to meet regs then switch to RS right away.
I already messed up at that point. I didn't get enough practice on the other tire compounds because of dealing with getting Monsta into the room.

Results
185b7bbcd6420-screenshotUrl.jpg

Pole Award: fastone371
Fastest Lap: fastone371
Winner: fastone371

Gr.1 Standings
Position / PSN ID / Points Total

1. Fastone371, 16 pts
2. TheColdWarriors, 10 pts
3. monsta1166467738, 8 pts

Best 10 of 12 results count.

Revised 2023 Points System

Scoring x1, x1.5, x2
1st. 14, 21, 28
2nd. 10, 15, 20
3rd. 8, 12, 16
4th. 6, 9, 12
5th. 5, 8, 10
6th. 4, 6, 8
7th. 3, 5, 6
8th. 2, 3, 4
9th+. 1, 2, 2

Pole Award: 1, 2, 2
Fastest Lap: 1, 2, 2

Last edited:
Yeah Monsta didn't hear anything either. So there's no in game chat faction right now. I never start a party chat. And I still can't add you to the group chat. What are your privacy settings under I think Party and Multiplayer section.
I think I fixed that yesterday so give it a try again when you get a chance.

Correct. There is no in game chat since GT6. Have to use a party chat.

That Nissan is going to be untouchable at Daytona if it gets decent fuel mileage.
Yeah this schedule is end up pretty good for the Group C cars. That's why I choose to use Broad Bean instead of Blue Moon for an Oval. Reverse it was for something different. I hope they add rain for Daytona RC and with the other east coast tracks and Interlagos.

Correct. There is no in game chat since GT6. Have to use a party chat.
So GTS did have chat either? Kind of just wanted to use it for pre race announcements instead of typing everything. Not everyone wants join the party chat. I'm not a big fan of it I'm driving because I'm already easy distracted. Without listening to someone talking about dog pooping in their shoes.

So GTS did have chat either? Kind of just wanted to use it for pre race announcements instead of typing everything. Not everyone wants join the party chat. I'm not a big fan of it I'm driving because I'm already easy distracted. Without listening to someone talking about dog pooping in their shoes.
No. GT Sport had no lobby chat either. I'm used to the party chat after 12 years so it doesn't distract me that much.

A guy I know that runs leagues uses the party chat for all races but once the race starts no talking until after the race or the occasional apology for bumping. Otherwise quiet until after the race.

Last edited:
No. GT Sport had no lobby chat either. I'm used to the party chat after 12 years so it doesn't distract me that much.

A guy I know that runs leagues uses the party chat for all races but once the race starts no talking until after the race or the occasional apology for bumping. Otherwise quiet until after the race.
I dont think that would bother me. I raced in some leagues where I was in party chat and they talked a lot, I drove off the track if I would listen to what was being said but if don't listen you look like a tool when someone is calling you and you don't "hear" them. I chose to race without joining the party chat.

Yeah this schedule is end up pretty good for the Group C cars. That's why I choose to use Broad Bean instead of Blue Moon for an Oval. Reverse it was for something different. I hope they add rain for Daytona RC and with the other east coast tracks and Interlagos.
I hope for rain too, the group C cars might be a bear in the wet even with TCS. Maybe I didn't test enough group C cars, I tried the Jag and mileage was horrible and the Sauber which is usually my favorite just wasn't that fast in my hands. I can't complain about my VGT Mazda because it handles well.

Hey guys tomorrow Saturday the 21st is our next race at Daytona Road Course. Yes this is my own version of the 24 hours of Daytona. I scheduled it the weekend before. So can watch the real race. This will be a 24 hours race condensed into a 2 hours feature. This race is worth double points. All 3 dry tire compounds must be used once during the race. Rain is currently impossible. Yeah I know it's Florida. Anyways beware this real race is held in winter. And has a long night portion. The track does have light. So it does not get too dark.

Back