2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, 4/6, 1 Hour of the Horse Thief Mile, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Easter TimeOpen 

Next Race

3/18 - R6. Broad Bean Reverse 200 km

Board Bean Raceway Reverse - 120 Laps - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x2 Time Change - Night Driving No - Initial Fuel 99% - Tires TBA - Tire Required None - Corner Penalties None - Pit Line Penalty off - Points Payout x1

Next Next Race

3/25 - R7. Watkins Glen Classic

Watkins Glen Short Course - 60 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x6 Time Change - Night Driving No - Initial Fuel 98% - All Racing Tires Available - Tires Required RH - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1

Anyways after another 2 week break we have double duty. The Broad Bean and Watkins Glen races will be back to back. I've posted the details for both races above.

No hurry, get well first.
Yeah, I kinda figured as much but good deduction, Sherlock. I was simply letting you know what was going on and on the slim chance that it was the same problem Monsta had what solved it, that's all.
No I'll get it done. I probably the paperwork during while watching the NASCAR race. I can't sleep anyways. Already suffer from insomnia on almost a nightly basis. Now I can't breathe through my nose.

I'm was just letting you know I'm not good enough with tech to be of any aid. That error message could mean anything. From internet issues to you activating a secret self destruct mode. I'm guessing it wasn't the 2nd reason.

Last edited:
186b1a357be100-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 5 Results

Pole Award: Fastone371
Fastest Lap: Fastone371
Race Winner: Fastone371

No Incident Reports

2023 Standings
Best 10 Results
Round 5 of 12
Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Number of Races Scored

1. Fastone371, 101 pts, 5 of 10
2. TheColdWarriors, 69 pts, 5 of 10
3. Monsta1166467738, 30 pts, 3 of 10
4. Spade3000, 28 pts, 3 of 10
5. SirRoseBuds2223, 18 pts, 2 of 10

SirRoseBuds2223 received double points for round 5 as part of a experimental points catch-up system.

I wish apologize for scheduling Round 6 at Broad Bean Raceway Reverse on the same day as the 12 Hours of Sebring. I tired not to schedule races on big real world race dates. I honestly thought Sebring was on the 11th not 18th. The good news is the Broad Bean race should be the shortest race of season by time. So we should finish before Sebring finishes.

I wish apologize for scheduling Round 6 at Broad Bean Raceway Reverse on the same day as the 12 Hours of Sebring. I tired not to schedule races on big real world race dates. I honestly thought Sebring was on the 11th not 18th. The good news is the Broad Bean race should be the shortest race of season by time. So we should finish before Sebring finishes.
You are better off recording races then watching the recording so you are not stuck watching all of the commercials. I swear, the commercials even have commercial breaks.

Hey guys I wanted remind everyone of a few things. First of all the clocks just changed Daylight Savings to summer hours for most of the US. If your area doesn't practice Daylight Savings or doesn't change clocks yet. Races will start 1 hour earlier for you.

Next Saturday is our next race. Round 6 will be held at Broad Bean Raceway Reverse. Also there is no off week between round 6 and round 7. As I can't hold a race on April 1st due effects of a medical test the day before.

Next Race

Board Bean Raceway Reverse - 120 Laps - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x2 Time Change - Night Driving No - Initial Fuel 99% - Tires TBA - Tire Required None - Corner Penalties None - Pit Line Penalty off - Points Payout x1

Last edited:
Hey guys I wanted remind everyone of a few things. First of all the clocks just changed Daylight Savings to summer hours for most of the US. If your area doesn't practice Daylight Savings or doesn't change clocks yet. Races will start 1 hour earlier for you.

Next Saturday is our next race. Round 6 will be held at Broad Bean Raceway Reverse. Also there is no off week between round 6 and round 7. As I can't hold a race on April 1st due effects of a medical test the day.

Next Race

I'm glad the pit line is not enforced, I'm still not 100% sure where to enter pits without penalty. Also, there are very obviously lights at BBS, why do they not turn on??

I'm glad the pit line is not enforced, I'm still not 100% sure where to enter pits without penalty. Also, there are very obviously lights at BBS, why do they not turn on??
It decided not enforce the pit line for race tracks. That I felt were either unnecessary to enforce (Meaning little to no safety concerns) and or if I felt the penalty would do more harm than good. Broad Bean was kinda a case of both. Since that end of the pit lane running the track either duration is kinda of awkward.

Blue Moon Bay also has track lights that don't work for some reason. I'm also not sure why non of the tracks in the Americas have rain. I understand all the places in California (Guess kaz or PDI likes California). But the east coast tracks Daytona, Watkins Glen, and Road Atlanta. Along with Interlagos should have rain available.

Watkins Glen Short Course - 60 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x6 Time Change - Night Driving No - Initial Fuel 98% - All Racing Tires Available - Tires Required RH - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1

Did anyone save the replay? If so please post it on your in activity page. As I forgot to save it before closing the lobby. I did screen shot the results.

186f78d0cbc3-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 6 Results

Pole Award: TheColdWarriors
Fastest Lap: TheColdWarriors

No Reports

2023 Standings
Best 10 Results
Round 6 of 12
Position. PSN ID, Points Total, Number of Races Scored, Number of Wins

1. Fastone371, 115 pts, 6 of 10, 6 Wins
2. TheColdWarriors, 81 pts, 6 of 10
3. Monsta1166467738, 38 pts, 4 of 10

Last edited:
Hey guys I have decided to make some last minute changes for Round 7 at Watkins Glen Short Course.

First I'm now mandating both Racing Hards and Mediums too be used for this race. Tire wear is a little heavier than I remember it being. Some players my choose run Hards as their primary tire. So I to properly inconvenience both parties.

I have also changed corner penalties from strong to weak. I feel it was a little too easy get penalties.

Last edited:
Next Race

Watkins Glen Short Course - 60 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x6 Time Change - Night Driving No - Initial Fuel 98% - All Racing Tires Available - Tires Required RH, RM - Corner Penalties Weak - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1

1871d8613e416-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 7 Results

Fastest Lap: Fastone371

No Reports

Standings
Round 7 of 12

1. Fastone371, 131 pts, 7 of 10, 77 Wins
2. TheColdWarriors, 91 pts, 7 of 10

Alright guys we're on a 3 week break. Next race is on April 15th. The first Saturday after Easter. Round 8 will be higher paying 1.5 hour race at Trial Mountain. This race will be the start of a special portion of this years schedule. Rounds 8, 9, and 10 I dub the Gran Turismo Nostalgic Tour. Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, and High Speed Ring Reverse. All three classic Gran Turismo tracks back to back to back.

Alright guys we're on a 3 week break. Next race is on April 15th. The first Saturday after Easter. Round 8 will be higher paying 1.5 hour race at Trial Mountain. This race will be the start of a special portion of this years schedule. Rounds 8, 9, and 10 I dub the Gran Turismo Nostalgic Tour. Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, and High Speed Ring Reverse. All three classic Gran Turismo tracks back to back to back.

4/15 - R8. 1.5 Hours of Trial Mountain

Trial Mountain Forward - 90 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x8 Time Change - Night Driving Yes - Initial Fuel 97% - Tires Required RH, RM, RS - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty On - Points Payout x1.5

Hey guys happy spring holidays. Hope your enjoying your break. With the new big physics update came at a good. Everyone gets some time to learn to new physics. Be aware the update has changed a lot. Including some car's BOP, fuel ranges, and tire wear. With all that I wanted to remind everyone next Saturday April 15th is our next race. Round 8 will be 90 minutes race at the returning classic Trial Mountain. This race will be worth x1.5 the normal points payout. The race will end at night. Trial Mountain doesn't have proper lighting. So it will get very dark.

Next Race

4/15 - R8. 1.5 Hours of Trial Mountain

Trial Mountain Forward - 90 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x8 Time Change - Night Driving Yes - Initial Fuel 97% - Tires Required RH, RM, RS - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty On - Points Payout x1.5

League Noticed: Hey guys I noticed with the new psychics. Dry tires wear less than did before the update. I'm thinking of increasing tire by 1 after this weekends race at Trial Mountain. Currently fuel and tires are both x4. I don't want to make this kind of change so close our next race.

Hey our next race is tonight or this evening depending on your time zone. Sorry for putting this on such an active professional racing weekend. It was either put the race here or run 3 weeks in row. Beware this race will end at night. Trial Mountain does not have proper lighting. So it will get dark. You can either your TV or in game settings if you need more light. This also a x1.5 points payout race. See you tonight.

187885f511b54-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 8 Results

Fastest Lap: Chuk713

Incident Reports: Spade3000 DNF due to a mechanical failure.

2023 Standings
Round 8 of 12

1. Fastone371, 154 pts, 8 of 10, 8 Wins
2. TheColdWarriors, 100 pts, 8 of 10
4. Chuk713, 30 pts, 2 of 10
5. Spade3000, 28 pts, 3 of 10
6. Beard_Prepared, 26 pts, 2 of 10
7. SirRoseBuds2223, 18 pts, 2 of 10
8. Midgetpickle79, 16 pts, 2 of 10

Next Race

4/29 - R9. 175 km of Deep Forest

Deep Forest Forward - 42 Laps - Rain No - Late Morning Start - x6 Time Change - Night Driving No - Initial Fuel 98% - Tires Required RH, RM - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1

Next Next Race

5/6 - R10. 200 km of High Speed Ring R

High-Speed Ring Reverse - 46 Laps - Rain Yes - Late Morning Start - x3 Time Change - Night Driving No - Initial Fuel 98% - Pit Line Penalty On - Points Payout x1

Important Notice: Tire has been increased from x4 to x5 for the remainder of the season.

The next 2 races are back to back. Meaning no off week between them. Additional Notice unlike tracks this season where rain was random chance. The round 10 High-Speed Ring Reverse race will have predetermined weather conditions. It will be wet most of the race. Because I already know the patterns. I will be giving myself some sort of penalty for my God like knowledge.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back