new screens (buick special)

  • Thread starter Thread starter duhuh
  • 24 comments
  • 2,876 views
Messages
170
here they are!!
gran-turismo-4-20041105025209795.jpg
gran-turismo-4-20041105025221201.jpg
gran-turismo-4-20041105025217107.jpg
gran-turismo-4-20041105025215373.jpg
 
I havent bloody seen em! :eek: :eek: .....nice blur effect on the last pic

Nice find :) 👍
 
it is just me or does that car look really, really good and especially in the last pic.
 
glacier985
it is just me or does that car look really, really good and especially in the last pic.


It looks really really good.
 
glacier985
it is just me or does that car look really, really good and especially in the last pic.
Yes that car looks really good for some reason!! :)
 
Pictures of a stock '62 Special for comparison:
25_12_sb.JPG

43_12_s.JPG

f6_12_s.JPG
 
Those are obviously Renders or from the photomode...anyone seen the in-game shots of it???? by the way that car looks nice!! :)
 
scoobyonline200
Those are obviously Renders or from the photomode...anyone seen the in-game shots of it???? by the way that car looks nice!! :)
I could care less if they're in-game shots or from Photomode...

I WANNA DRIVE IT ! :eek:
 
I saw them last night on Ign.com. I hope that first image is in game (drooling).
 
it looks to me like the first pic has an eskimo behind the wheel
 
MadduckUK
it looks to me like the first pic has an eskimo behind the wheel


lol your quite right or it could be just the fury seat covers behind the driver .
 
i saw the original car that was taken from. it had a blower sticking out of the hood when they showed it in "hot rod" magazine

it looks sweet
 
camaro454
i saw the original car that was taken from. it had a blower sticking out of the hood when they showed it in "hot rod" magazine

it looks sweet


Do you happen to remember which issue, or atleast year that was in, I don't feel like diggin through all my past issues. Thanks
 
I've seen the renders but not the tracks pics.

Where do you guys get these?!

Gamespot and IGN usually have old photos on the front page.

PLz tell. Thanks!
 
McLaren F1GTR
I've seen the renders but not the tracks pics.

Where do you guys get these?!

Gamespot and IGN usually have old photos on the front page.

PLz tell. Thanks!

I saw these on IGN a few days ago before it was posted here. Just gotta look harder ;) .

No, i know what you mean though. Many sites do post the same pics over and over.
 
Welcome to... sometime ago. Most of these pictures are reminders of what many of us may have seen already. If people want this thread shackled up (locked, or closed), we'll see.
 
Yah it was in Hot Rod earlier this year, early spring I think. The car had been at SEMA I believe last year and was the winner of a competition to get into GT4. Also keep your eyes out for a white NSX with stripes and white wheels. Sport Compact had it built and then had a contest to give it away, they also hinted that some people from PD had been out to 'check it out'.
 
Back