New Screenshots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Overclocked412
  • 24 comments
  • 1,024 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ive seen them but they're still cool screenies. Wish someone could find me a new beetle pic from gt4. Still havent found one.
 
OK...........they arn't new......there even in the GTPlanet screen shot gallery under Las Vegas Drag Racing!!!!!!!

Search before you post please. 👍

Robin :)
 
THANX Overclocked412 👍
:D I hadn't seen those before & WELCOME to GTP Forums!!!...UB57 :D
 
Welcome to GTP Overclocked412.
 
UB57
I hadn't seen those before & WELCOME to GTP Forums!!!...UB57

live4speed
Welcome to GTP Overclocked412.

Oh thanks guys! make me look like the evil one here!!........:lol:

WELCOME TO GTPLANET OVERCLOCKED412 👍
 
Here is a new photomode screen. :dopey:

cobra.jpg
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Jeeeeeeezzzzz!!

:odd: ............were did ya get that from?
 
tiptopcream
Here is a new photomode screen. :dopey:

cobra.jpg
That isn't from photomode you idiot. It is some random render off the internet, nice one 👎
 
tiptopcream
Thanks for the insult Alpha. :dopey:
Don't try and pass off a render that's been around for ages as being from GT4 then when it clearly isn't.
 
Overcook, now come on. That's not a photomode pic. The photomode in gt4 doesn't look at good, that's a pic I got from fast-autos.net. You stole that pic from me ;)
 
robin2223
:odd: ............were did ya get that from?

Yeah.....notice my scepticism smiley!!!....................

no........wait........I know what it is.........its a picture from the FUTURE!!! :eek: :eek: GTPlanet has been blessed with a picture of GT7!!!.....with active fuel.....thus needing a petrol station!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice one mate 👎 ......but hey its an ok pic!
 
ALPHA
That isn't from photomode you idiot. It is some random render off the internet, nice one 👎
It's a screen shot of GT5. :dunce: :crazy:
 
Bah! Please close this thread.
 
They should keep it open just to spite you, mister bossy pants.
 
That first pic...Never seen it before. I LOVE IT. Great pic from a behind side shot in Vegas. Very close to reality for me. :)
 
damn.. u got me all excited.. :(
 
Hey guys. Don't bash him for not knowing that it was a fake. I myself didn't know that was a fake. I guess that makes me a GT-Hating idiot. :mad: Just because you know something doesn't mean someone else does...remember that.
 
TriplePlay
Hey guys. Don't bash him for not knowing that it was a fake. I myself didn't know that was a fake. I guess that makes me a GT-Hating idiot. :mad: Just because you know something doesn't mean someone else does...remember that.
:lol: then your are an Idot J/K ok well I guess I am sorry tiptopcream and welcome to GTP!:D
 
Okay, this is past its prime. Not that it had any in the first place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back