New seasonal glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crash9201
  • 4 comments
  • 582 views
Messages
63
United States
chicago
Messages
bizerker
I jumped on gt5 for the first time today and saw there was a couple new seasonal events, so of course i try the drift first. It says the event period is already over, that it started on 2/6 and ended today. Weird part is ive been playing gt5 everyday for a few hours a day all month and never seen the new time trial and drift challanges come up. Anyone else have this problem?
 
I'm getting the same pop-up.

It seems like the "Period of availability" is backwards, someone must have pressed 2 instead of 3 for 7/02/2013
 
Yep. I'm getting it as well. Doesn't matter too me though. Just want mah munay. :)
 
-sonic ya thats why i do these challanges anyway, quick million why not. But Im not the best at drifting, i do pretty well. So i like to see how far off I am from the best, usually i land in the top 1200 once the event is over. I can get into the 600 sometimes if i keep doing the event.
 
They just fixed it btw. I just noticed after i did the last event, that im ranked 7th on the time trial, even though i beat it by a second lol
 
Back