New Seasonals!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonystew42
  • 17 comments
  • 2,068 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
398
United States
Indiana, US
Messages
Tonystew42
The new seasonal this week is "World Compact Car Race". It allows for cars with a length of 4200mm or less, and PP is limited to 450. The races are:

Rome City / 5 laps
Racing helmet
356,100 cr.

Grand Valley East Reverse / 5 laps
Racing suit
384,000 cr.

Cape Ring Outside / 3 laps
Racing helmet
403,200 cr.

Tokyo Route 246 / 3 laps
Racing suit
395,100 cr.

Tokyo Bay (Kart) 107A / 5 laps
Racing helmet
406,800 cr.
 
Last edited:
Yes!!! I can't wait to ram the AI with my fast 450pp car lol
 
They have to come out 20 minutes after I stop playing GT5...


Anyway, is the 3X payout for other seasonals still inplace?
 
Paul2448
They have to come out 20 minutes after I stop playing GT5...

Anyway, is the 3X payout for other seasonals still inplace?
Yes that is still in place.
 
Oh cool new seasonals sure to please everyone. But they had to come out when i leave the house ahah
 
Hello, newbies. Look what we have here... GT5 Seasonal Events.

Yes, that's right! An entire section of :gtplanet: to talk about Seasonal Events. Get to it, boys!
 
Please pd, more seasonal events using real tracks!!!
 
Helmets and suits....amazing. These are such a great improvement in this game.
 
themartlab
Helmets and suits....amazing. These are such a great improvement in this game.

Those were added in the last update...
 
I'm just killing the Compact seasonal with my EK civic hatchback. I had to detune it to get the PP down and it's still just killing the AI cars.
 
I'm just killing the Compact seasonal with my EK civic hatchback. I had to detune it to get the PP down and it's still just killing the AI cars.

Doesn't take much to over destroy the AI already. Given the competition maxes out at 395, this seasonal is a good excuse to enjoy some low-power rides. I tried with a brand-new stock Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89 on sports softs and easily nabbed 4th on Tokyo first shot.

Anyone else notice the garage function (not the normal one, I mean the one under the seasonal restrictions button) lists ineligible cars? The Atenza Sport 25Z '07 is over the length limit but the garage still lists it. A bit disappointing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back