New Series-Hybrid Cars, Track Maker, & Garage Editor Combinations

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 3 comments
United States
U.S.A.
SERIES-PART 1:
This is the first in my series featuring GT5 custom build hybrid cars made with Garage Editor in combination with a new custom circuit build made with GT5's track maker. In this first segment of the series it features photos of a custom hybrid build of the BMW M3 Coupe '07 (lightly slammed). Take notice of the color and various build sheets examples. The track was made from the Toscana Tarmac in the GT5 track maker. GT5 never boring !

BMW M3 Coupe '07 Custom GT Super Hybrid-At Ahrweiler Gate.jpg
TEMP 1.JPG
TEMP 2.JPG
TEMP 3.JPG

Last edited:
SERIES-PART 2:
This is the second in my series featuring GT5 custom build hybrid cars made with Garage Editor in combination with a new custom circuit build made with GT5's track maker. In this second segment of the series it features photos of a custom hybrid build of the Lotus Evora '09 (lightly slammed). Take notice of the color and various build sheets examples. The track was made from the Mt. Aso (Tarmac) in the GT5 track maker. GT5 never boring !

Lotus Evora '09 Custom GT Super Hybrid-At Ahrweiler Street.jpg
TEMP 4.jpg
TEMP 5.JPG
TEMP 6.JPG

Last edited:
SERIES-PART 3:
This is the third in my series featuring GT5 custom build hybrid cars made with Garage Editor in combination with a new custom circuit build made with GT5's track maker. In this third segment of the series it features photos of a custom hybrid build of the Ferrari F40 '92 (lightly slammed). Take notice of the color and various build sheets examples. The track was made from the Eifel (circuit) in the GT5 track maker. GT5 never boring !

Ferrari F40 '92 Custom GT Super Hybrid-At Siena Piazza del Campo.jpg
TEMP 7.jpg
TEMP 8.JPG
TEMP 9.JPG

Last edited:
Hope y'all enjoyed these 3 series segments above. I'll maybe post more as time allows as I'm in the process of a very special Hybrid GT-R build along with various testing. Feel free to post some of your's here. I'm sure all would love to see more and maybe even try to duplicate them.

Last edited:
Back