New setup

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Boned_n_disoned
I enjoy racing games and want to start gettin more involved with maybe league racing at a later date, I'm just shopping around for wheels and as a starter I am getting the Thrustmaster t100, is that compatible with project cars and ps4?? Also if anyone has used it is it any good?
Thanks

Actually it's not quite that simple. Is it compatible with Project Cars? Yes. Is it compatible with PS4? Well.......... kinda, but kinda not. It's more that's it's compatible with PS4 games than PS4 itself.

To the OP - if you think that you are really in to this, just go all the way and get a T300. The T100 is arguably the new DFGT, but with one big difference. It has only 270 degrees of rotation.

Yeah I heard you have to use the controller to navigate the menus, that's not an issue really. I just want to get the t100 for now just to get into it then I would go for the t300 when i become more competitive time wise.

Just woundered what the wheel (t100) was any good like the FFB.

Thanks

You don't have to use the DS4 to navigate the menus in PCars, the T100 D-Pad works just fine. As long as you don't turn it on until the PCars welcome screen and press X on the wheel it works perfectly.

The FFB is also really good. I've had one that I bought just for PCars and I love it. Can't speak highly enough about it. Especially for the price.

You don't have to use the DS4 to navigate the menus in PCars, the T100 D-Pad works just fine. As long as you don't turn it on until the PCars welcome screen and press X on the wheel it works perfectly.

The FFB is also really good. I've had one that I bought just for PCars and I love it. Can't speak highly enough about it. Especially for the price.

Oh right I will try that then mate. That's the response I was looking for about the FFB lol being as its a a cheaper version I wasn't sure how the FFB would be but that's good to hear.
Thanks

I think it's great. I'm sure there are lots of folk who will rave about the T300 but for the price its a great wheel. Only downside is that the wheel itself is a little on the small side but for the fun you'll have with it the thing is priceless. The most recent patch made the FFB even better too so for me, I'd say it's a no brainer.

I think it's great. I'm sure there are lots of folk who will rave about the T300 but for the price its a great wheel. Only downside is that the wheel itself is a little on the small side but for the fun you'll have with it the thing is priceless. The most recent patch made the FFB even better too so for me, I'd say it's a no brainer.

That's sound mate cheers for the information, look forward to getting it and playing now.

Back