New short video

• Thread starter Suzuki
  • 25 comments
United States
Memphis, Tn
LayNLow
For those that know me, its been a while since I have posted anything about a video. The reason is because I have no way to record in HD. But that will soon change whenever my phone gets here. Anyways I had a friend make this short video for me.
Enjoy.

Killin' it Ty. Just noticed your sig still says Class is in Session. That's OG.

Double Deez...
Thanks Jess.
Yeah, I havent changed my sig in YEARS, literally.
I wish you would get on during the daytime! Although battlefield has kind of taken over since it came out. But I am down to dori if you can catch me before I go to sleep.

Thanks Jess.
Yeah, I havent changed my sig in YEARS, literally.
I wish you would get on during the daytime! Although battlefield has kind of taken over since it came out. But I am down to dori if you can catch me before I go to sleep.

Haven't had time lately. The kids, the J-O-B and regulating on employees, the in-laws, ya know... life. If I am on during the day, you gotta aim for around 4:20 in the AM. :embarrassed: Even then, hubby's playing FM4 on the wheel setup these days. It's like crack apparently, dinner then boom FM4. I've been playing the Michael Jackson Experience on X360 Kinect anyways, trying to get my sing/dance performances down. Also picked up golfing, I muchos suck at it, had to get a medicus trainer to improve the swing.

Dori, when we cross paths, see you around homie!

Wow, I didnt realize you were still around here BJ. Getting back into the game or what?

Yes, getting back into the game since Spec 2.0 was released and the DLC. They really planned the release of new content well lol I had a long hiatus from GT5 until the update and DLC.

Golf was taking up most of my time, but it's too cold to for golf now so it's GT time. Feels good to be back into playing GT5 and drifting again. Are you still drifting online with the rest of the team?

Yes, getting back into the game since Spec 2.0 was released and the DLC. They really planned the release of new content well lol I had a long hiatus from GT5 until the update and DLC.

Golf was taking up most of my time, but it's too cold to for golf now so it's GT time. Feels good to be back into playing GT5 and drifting again. Are you still drifting online with the rest of the team?

Ahh I see. I have been on battlefield a lot since it came out but never fear, gt never gets old. Dtc is usually on at 4-6 am sometimes and terry I see on a lot but I'm never sure if he is there or what.

Ahh I see. I have been on battlefield a lot since it came out but never fear, gt never gets old. Dtc is usually on at 4-6 am sometimes and terry I see on a lot but I'm never sure if he is there or what.

it never gets old, only misplaced lol...and now that GT has all these planned DLC come out so it's gonna feel fresh and new every new DLC. We'll have to come up with some kind of schedule so the team can meet and practice every now and then.

it never gets old, only misplaced lol...and now that GT has all these planned DLC come out so it's gonna feel fresh and new every new DLC. We'll have to come up with some kind of schedule so the team can meet and practice every now and then.

True. Actually going to finally download the new(old) dlc soon and hop back on.

Your steering wheel is beat son. Joo needs something mo fancy...

Hey! Just because your PS3s G27 has a suede MOMO wheel, doesn't mean you gotta hate on the wheel on my track car!!!!:ill::indiff::crazy: Because RaceCar damnit!!!
No for real I know. Car needs more important things at the moment. Like tires and entry fee for the next event. My fronts are nearly done too so l need to buy 2x expensive tires for the front after the next event if they last that long. :nervous:

Hey! Just because your PS3s G27 has a suede MOMO wheel, doesn't mean you gotta hate on the wheel on my track car!!!!:ill::indiff::crazy: Because RaceCar damnit!!!
No for real I know. Car needs more important things at the moment. Like tires and entry fee for the next event. My fronts are nearly done too so l need to buy 2x expensive tires for the front after the next event if they last that long. :nervous:

Racecar? Entering the 24HRS of Lemons? LOL

I straight passed out drunk this morning. Happy New Year!

:lol: that thing must handle like a tank(pun totally intended)
and sick real drift video that looked like a nissan steering wheel is it a silvia

And I missed you at the comp I was totaly rooting for you cause it was suzuka so I was expecting a crazy reverse entry

:lol: that thing must handle like a tank(pun totally intended)
and sick real drift video that looked like a nissan steering wheel is it a silvia

And I missed you at the comp I was totaly rooting for you cause it was suzuka so I was expecting a crazy reverse entry

Lol. The tank car isn't bad for what it is.
Yes the vimeo video is my 240sx.
As for the event, I fell asleep when I got home and woke up at midnight:ouch:

oh ya sick
always wanted to go out get on with a old, lil ruff shape and do the coilovers have you done anything to the motor like pull it out and do the bearings cause constantly bouncing it off the rev limiter it seems like it be an easy way to blow a motor or has yours just champed through it?

oh ya sick
always wanted to go out get on with a old, lil ruff shape and do the coilovers have you done anything to the motor like pull it out and do the bearings cause constantly bouncing it off the rev limiter it seems like it be an easy way to blow a motor or has yours just champed through it?

The only thing I have done to it is at a larger oil pan with baffles. And also intake intercooler and a full exhaust are really the only mods to the engine. And this is the Japanese motor not the American one.

Back