New Skyline R34 Z-Tune!

I got this clipping from the newist issue of Auto Week .

As you can see in the article...
Photo0014.bmp

Yeah NISOMO creating some crazy machines. If any of you guys got the cash for one of these babys you better place your bids....

Haha well anyways you guys think NISOMO can do anything else to skylines? I mean theres like so much power control and other stuff that i think they should leave it at that. Any more things and they should just make the car fly?

When does this thing get redesigned? Jesus Christ, I'm sick of hearing about every little update and special edition. It's been SIX YEARS and there's still an unbelievable following of people who can't afford the damn thing.

Sorry to say but there is an exact same thread below this someone somewhere on this very first page!
*EDIT*
Doug I thought you didnt care about looks? ;)

By the way, this car is not new. Not even close. For one, this car was first shown at the 2002 TAS. And also, the don't even make the GT-R anymore. The R34 chassis was done in 2002. The R34 GT-R Nur was the last ever GT-R model produced. So, yea, the Z-tune is a nice GT-R. Totally stands out next to the other 2,000 versions of the GT-R they made. :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes:

Hilg

:lol: Man I feel all stupid now... And I just like got this magazine for this month.....Grr they should say something about it not being new. :( that way I wont get flamed. :lol: ok well anyway sorry I didn't look. The reason being is that *in my head* if I just got this that means its not on GTP yet? SO I would be the first. And OKs this thread can now be closed.

-Mike

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
:lol: Man I feel all stupid now... And I just like got this magazine for this month.....Grr they should say something about it not being new. :( that way I wont get flamed. :lol: ok well anyway sorry I didn't look. The reason being is that *in my head* if I just got this that means its not on GTP yet? SO I would be the first. And OKs this thread can now be closed.

-Mike
Dont sweat it dude I used to do that when I was new here. :lol: I still kinda do it I think.

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
:lol: Man I feel all stupid now.....that way I wont get flamed. :lol:
Oh, dude. I'm sorry. I didn't mean my post to sound like flaming. I was just letting you know that the car isn't really new. Thats all. Sorry if I sounded harsh. :guilty:

Hilg

I hate when magazines do that. Also, I think they should have followups on major stories, to see what's happening with it now or if there are any updates etc. And btw, he's not new.

Almost all articles put into AutoWeek the magazine are put on AutoWeek.com before the magazine goes to print. The original post was a copy of the text from the website.

And the Skyline GT-R stopped production already. These Z-Tunes are left over chassis, hence why they are only building 20.

Back