New Skyline

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopar Muscle
  • 6 comments
  • 595 views
Messages
732
I was out in Hollywood a few weeks back and when i was having lunch a man happend to drive up and park his car right in front of me. So I sat there enjoying a delicious panda taco thinking "Thats a nice G35 (Infiniti)." When he was leaving, he fired it up and it sounded like a throaty gurgeling V8. As I looked over I saw that it had a Nissan emblem and five shiny letters on the back that read "skyline." I sat there gawking for a few seconds and thought it over a few times.

Was I in the presence of an actual skyline? Or was it a fakie?
 
Mopar Muscle
five shiny letters on the back that read "skyline."

Interesting.:odd:


It was just some stupid badging he, or some other dumbass, put on the car.
 
if it was right hand drive, it could be very likely that someone was an idiot and chose to import a Skyline (What you know of as the Infiniti g35 is called the Nissan Skyline in Japan) from Japan. I think it was just that someone wanted the skyline name on their g35 rather than g35.
 
The Nissan Skyline isn't sold with a V8 in Japan. It may have been a Skyline, but it certainly wasn't a V8.

And learn how to spell Infiniti before I have to smite you.
 
Josh
Interesting.:odd:

Maybe two of the letters were a dull finish. :lol:


I agree though. It was almost definitely a G35 with Skyline badging.



-Mark
 
Oops...double posted by accident. Move along. There's nothing to see here. :)


-Mark
 
The359
The Nissan Skyline isn't sold with a V8 in Japan. It may have been a Skyline, but it certainly wasn't a V8.

And learn how to spell Infiniti before I have to smite you.


It wasn't a v8. I was using descriptive words. The car sure as hell wasn't stock though.

I fixed the error in my original post, excuse my grammar, it was a long day at work, plus I didn't know how to spell infiniti. :)
 
Back