New Start

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowtner
  • 7 comments
  • 740 views
Messages
44
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Guys, I want to start from the very beginning again as if I have just taken it from the box. So no stars, no cars, no cash. Is there a way to do this?
 
Find the two GT6 savegames in PS3 XMB save data menu, delete them and you are fine.
 
I was wondering, is it also possible to make a second save?
 
I can't see any GT6 saved game in the Saved Data Utility(PS3). Am I being a complete thicko and looking in the wrong place? There are 2 files in the Game Data Utility. I take it these are the actual game and the 1.02 patch, the look like it. I have deleted both these and the game restarted from where I left it. Gutted:banghead:
 
I can't see any GT6 saved game in the Saved Data Utility(PS3). Am I being a complete thicko and looking in the wrong place? There are 2 files in the Game Data Utility. I take it these are the actual game and the 1.02 patch, the look like it. I have deleted both these and the game restarted from where I left it. Gutted:banghead:
Look for - Saved data utility (PS3)
 
I was wondering, is it also possible to make a second save?

You can backup your first save, but there is only one possibility for one save per PSN user.
If you like 2 different saves, make a second PSN account and play GT6 on there.
 
You can backup your first save, but there is only one possibility for one save per PSN user.
If you like 2 different saves, make a second PSN account and play GT6 on there.

This. I use this trick on many games I want to give a second playthrough without confusing my save files.

If you don't want to use a second account though, copy your current save data to a USB thumbdrive or external HDD for a back up of your current save data, then delete it from your PS3.

Do so from the XMB under Game, it'll say "Saved Data Utility (PS3)" Should be right above PlayStation Store.

If you need help, just ask and I'll help you through the process.
 
Last edited:
You can backup your first save, but there is only one possibility for one save per PSN user.
If you like 2 different saves, make a second PSN account and play GT6 on there.

This. I use this trick on many games I want to give a second playthrough without confusing my save files.

If you don't want to use a second account though, copy your current save data to a USB thumbdrive or external HDD for a back up of your current save data, then delete it from your PS3.

Do so from the XMB under Game, it'll say "Saved Data Utility (PS3)" Should be right above PlayStation Store.

If you need help, just ask and I'll help you through the process.

Thank you guys!
 
Back