New sub forum for Red Dead Redemtion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden
Sweden
Flash_Sweden
A game that has this sort of diversity could really benefit from having its own sub forum. Instead of having all discussions about the story, hunting, fishing, random events and everything else in a single thread.
Especially when Red Dead Online is launched

A game that has this sort of diversity could really benefit from having its own sub forum.
Our game sub-forums are for racing games, because we're a racing game and motoring site. We have a catch-all "Console & PC Gaming" forum for people to discuss non-racing games, as our members play those too, but it's not our site's focus. That's why we don't have Fallout, Skyrim, Fortnite or Spiderman forums, no matter how popular the games are.
Instead of having all discussions about the story, hunting, fishing, random events and everything else in a single thread.
Make new threads. There's no rule that everything has to go into one thread, and indeed it's fundamentally better that it doesn't.

“Sub forums are for racing games”
52AD26A5-A435-4337-9027-DB3D15C8B468.jpeg

Of course. Because GTA is the ultimate franchise that’s really focused on racing...:rolleyes:

But never mind. I’ll just go to a different forum

Because GTA is the ultimate franchise that’s really focused on racing...:rolleyes:
You might notice that Grand Theft Auto has... something of a car theme about it. And quite a bit of racing in it too...
we're a racing game and motoring site
But never mind. I’ll just go to a different forum
So... your issue is that all the conversation on the game is stuck in one thread. My solution is "make new threads". Yours is "go to a different forum".

Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back