New Sub-Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLG_GT
  • 2 comments
  • 575 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
265
United States
United States
Just make one for the haters...

I am sick and tired of the flooding of the same threads about PD sucks. PD didnt listen to me and what I want. Lets boycott GT6.

Can one of the Moderators, seems maybe @Vagabond (who is part of the crusade) could create one so those of us who actually like the game can come to find useful information without sorting through the same BS in many threads!? Just a thought...
 
Use this page https://www.gtplanet.net/ for useful information, just don't read all the comments.

I know it seems every thread is being overrun with complaints and has very little in the way of useful information, but there is already a subforum for the haters and complainers - they just don't use it that's all.
 
No, moderators cannot create sub-forums, and one like that is highly unlikely* going to be created by @Jordan

Locking as this is also in the wrong forum.


* I think it's safe to assume that highly unlikely can be read as never...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back