New team created! "No contact racing"

• Thread starter NCTR_Fast
  • 20 comments
Norway
Norway
NCTR is a community started by FA-ST and his goal with the team/community is to bring together the clean and respectful drivers of Gran Turismo. We welcome all of you. We aim to be the best but that's not our top priority. We are aiming to be the most supportive and welcoming team. If we have disagreements about a race, we discuss it in private. Not publicly. Remember we have drivers of all ages and skill levels in teh NCTR community. Treat each other as if it was your last race, every race. NCTR is not just four letters to put in front of your name. It stands for No Contact Racing. That's what we're about.

Last edited:
We just created a new 4 member team ourselves and we are in the process of creating a team vs team series and or looking to join a race that all 4 team members can race in at once.

If your team is looking for a multiple member race event or is in the process of creating one yourself then we should look into racing against each other. Just an idea. But at this time we are not expanding Beyond our 4 members.

We just created a new 4 member team ourselves and we are in the process of creating a team vs team series and or looking to join a race that all 4 team members can race in at once.

If your team is looking for a multiple member race event or is in the process of creating one yourself then we should look into racing against each other. Just an idea. But at this time we are not expanding Beyond our 4 members.
That sounds like a good idea, you do not need to be a part of NCTR to join our championship. What we have done too make it more exciting is that the members of NCTR has split into teams of 2 and 2 so we can race each other, but we can happily take you in on the fun, that would mean we would have around 12 people racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok sounds great. I'm off work tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday. So let's talk about it on one of those days if that works for you.

Ok sounds great. I'm off work tomorrow Wednesday and Thursday. So let's talk about it on one of those days if that works for you.
Sounds good, i have summer holiday coming on on thursday, dont know when i'll be avalible. I'll keep you updated.

Yes but it always seems their race's conflict with my work schedule
Boooo, what's your schedule/when are you available? We race weekly on Sundays at 9pm EST. You work nights?

I’m sure you are a great team, but I’ve always wanted to start my own :)
We're not a team, we're a racing league that has organized events.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great place. I've been there for a few years but they've been going strong for awhile before that.

Boooo, what's your schedule/when are you available? We race weekly on Sundays at 9pm EST. You work nights?

Weekends and nights is when I'm at work.

Friday & Saturday days and Sunday & Monday night's. I'm off during the week.

I work for Ford Motor Company at the Kentucky Truck Plant where we build the F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.

I work in the Paint Department and have been a painter sprayer for 11 years but have work there for 20 years.

We have other racing throughout the week and people are working on new series all the time. We aim to have something different every night of the week and at one point there was.

Right now Sunday is the main event and Thursday is the practice which follows exactly how a Sunday night would. Anyone can join Thursday so you're more than welcome to stop by if a combo suits your liking. Friday nights are the test nights but if you work weekends you might not be staying up late Friday nights. Tuesday is an Endurance series that runs a 90 minute race at 9pm EST.

I'm always keeping an eye out for events that fit within my schedule. So when something pop's up I will definitely look into it. Unfortunately 9:00pm EST is to late on Fridays

Now the endurance races on Tuesday I have looked at and will probably be my best option once I get all the other projects I'm currently working on finalized in the game.

I like people like you that want to go out of their way to create and manage a series. I've always wanted to but could never get enough following or anyone willing to co-manage with me.

The endurance race is usually too long for me and they've been picking crazy combos so I don't join much but I do have ideas for other things. Friday is our test night for new ideas but it doesn't have to be at that time. And honestly if people are available on another night and we all communicate it can work whenever we want. Wednesday is available right now so maybe we can work on something to put in that slot.

Unfortunately we differ greatly in car choice. I love race cars and you love the road cars. :)

I like people like you that want to go out of their way to create and manage a series. I've always wanted to but could never get enough following or anyone willing to co-manage with me.

You should give it another try sometime. It can be very rewarding but also very demanding too. The possibilities are almost endless as to what you can come up with. I would love to get an N-Class Series going but that class is so unbalanced if it's anything other than one makes. So it's going to take more work than I'm willing to do on my own to actually get a good working system in place.

Back