New team joining.

Good day gents. Me and my team are looking at new leagues to join where we can compete. I have been a member of GTPlanet for more then 7 years and I think it's time to become more active.
Are there series currently running where me and my team can enter and get to know the community? Thanks guys

Good day gents. Me and my team are looking at new leagues to join where we can compete. I have been a member of GTPlanet for more then 7 years and I think it's time to become more active.
Are there series currently running where me and my team can enter and get to know the community? Thanks guys
I have a parity series starting December on Friday nights, 9pm est monthly. See the link for details and join us if interested. (Please note, my series only accepts PS5 player entries for the best online lobby stability potential.)

I have a parity series starting December on Friday nights, 9pm est monthly. See the link for details and join us if interested. (Please note, my series only accepts PS5 player entries for the best online lobby stability potential.)
Thanks IINovall.
I, unfortunately do not own a ps5 yet, but my team mates do so will send them the info

Back