[New Team] Showdown: Dorifuto

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by TenzoNZP, Oct 24, 2013.

1. TenzoNZP

TenzoNZP

Formed on October 20th, this is an introverted team that handles the majority of its business by itself. The team was built on our view of how drift battles should go, referred to as "showdowns". There are various modes by which a showdown can be done (as shown by the attached file), and besides full on races, all of them require a vote from spectators.

Another notable fact about the team is that there is no leader. The head of the team is actually a council, that only makes decisions for the team provided the majority of the council agrees. This will see an expansion in the future, as there is only a single council that is composed of only 3 members. A member cannot request to be a council member, they are asked by the council. Current members are listed in the roster (attached, listed by PSN username).

As the team grows, we intend to make larger official events within it, instead of making the team larger towards the community, we're aiming to make individual names larger within the team; like I said, we are introverted. This doesn't mean that we aren't willing to interact with other teams, it just means that isn't entirely our goal. As you would expect, getting members is a priority for us, as with more people there's more action, and more freedom to create new types of events. We accept anyone of any skill level, even as 1st council member I'm only slightly above average (after 3 years of drifting off & on).

If interested, inform Rye-Ruv-Ru on PSN, Tenzo "Nichye-Zanily" Proctor (rye.ruv.ru) on Skype, or of course here. (PSN would yield the fastest response)

Attached Files:

2. Tanner350z

Tanner350z (Banned)

that showdown looks mental a whole lap judged lol

3. TenzoNZP

TenzoNZP

That's why the showdowns are only done on kart layouts, so that every event runs quickly, and you don't have to watch for forever XD
    On average, a standard showdown takes about 2 to 3 minutes to finish.

4. Tanner350z

Tanner350z (Banned)

hmmm i may have to bring my shelby along to one of these events

5. TenzoNZP

TenzoNZP

Whenever you like we can have a friendly little showdown, just be sure to let me know.

6. Tanner350z

Tanner350z (Banned)

add me MLD_LunaTic

7. Mcrsmokey

Mcrsmokey

Nice to see you took my advise rye, welcome to gtp and good luck with the team.

8. Streeto

Streeto

Why the rar archive?

Surprised the mods allowed that...

Good luck nonetheless.

9. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

good luck with the team, or council, or something

10. TB

TB Moderator

TenzoNZP, recruiting GTPlanet members to your own site is not allowed in the AUP you agreed to when you registered. As such, your posts have been deleted.

11. TenzoNZP

TenzoNZP

That would explain it.