New ticket shop open just starting out.

  • Thread starter Thread starter teamlosi20056
  • 29 comments
  • 1,227 views
Messages
203
Messages
teamlosi20056
Messages
teamlosi20056
I have level and year tickets. Looking for different tickets, cars, stuff like that. The tickets are on my other profile man_I_am_cool, and send cars to my main profile teamlosi20056. Please don't offer cars that you can win. I want to play through the game and get them thank you.
My trade resets at 4pm PST.

Trades pending
1/30: kingaraya
1/31:
2/1:
2/2:
2/3: Matboyslim13

Here is the list so far.
Level tickets: 21 and 24
Year tickets: 1970, 2009, 2010
1000 ticket and both gt academy cars with zero miles, 2 fgts am all white zero miles and a mostly white and green fgt. If your looking for cars go to my garage the link is in my sig need to update badly many new race cars.
 
Last edited:
Would you swap a level 21/24 for a stock R92CP?
 
I'll have the Level 24 ticket.
Want some chrome?
 
I have levels 5 9 and 12 tickets. I need level 24?? What can I trade you for it???
 
Lvl 24 ticket for my XJ13 brand new, my GT by citroen race car 0 km or my Ford GT40 Race car 0 miles
 
I'll have the Level 24 ticket.
Want some chrome?

That's funny I just left a message on your post no thanks I have chrome and don't use it.
 
I'm interested in lvl 21 & 24 tickets. What do you want from my garage?
 
When I mess around with the level 24 ticket I always get fgt or f1 cars.
 
Lvl 24 ticket for my XJ13 brand new 0 miles, untouched
 
What would u trade the 1000 ticket for?
 
I am after a 21 or 24

I have a 67 bday ticket or any of my cars to trade vv link below vv
 
I have a 1970 ticket to trade for a lv 24 ticket. Can do in an hour and a half.
 
On ticket 1000, you can pretty much get anything...
 
I'll have the Level 24 ticket.
Want some chrome?

Will you trade chrome for Mclaren f1, Ferrari Enzo, buggati veyron and formula gran turismo :P
 
On ticket 1000, you can pretty much get anything...

I know that I wouldn't screw anyone over for the lvl 1000 ticket unless they really want the ticket I got an fgt out of my 1000 that was the best ticket ever.
 
When I first got the game, before v1.05 I didn't know anything about the tickets, GTP, nothing :lol: gaming since I was 2 though :dopey: anyways, *cough* enough about me... I got a dihatsu midget from my ticket 1000, it's so random :banghead: .... :lol:
 
Yeah, only open wheelers, lol, 21 and ticket 1000 interest me most, got 1000, hoping to get 21 gifted to me :)
 
I didn't know thats all you get thanks for the info. What do you want to trade for lvl 21
 
I don't want anything, I should be getting one as a gift from a friend.
 
After lvl 24 ticket - Can offer years 01,03,67 or the historic Rally car ticket....
Let me know if your interested... Im available to trade in 1 hour
 
After lvl 24 ticket - Can offer years 01,03,67 or the historic Rally car ticket....
Let me know if your interested... Im available to trade in 1 hour

I'll do the trade for the z06 c2 and the rally car ticket.
 
Just got a 1970 ticket
 
ive got all kinds of tickets! pm me if your interrested.
 
I'm open tomorrow.
 
Back