New Tips installed..

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedy_2
  • 8 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
1,295
Messages
speedy_2
I only payed $40.00 for the set of tips from a guy on ebay.
Finally got these babies put on yesterday. The stock ones were looking pretty bad, and the hanger on the driver side was broke so it looked pretty sorry coming into the shop. But now.....

tips3ke8.jpg


tips2nx8.jpg


tips1ii7.jpg
 
Just new tips? or new mufflers, too?
 
Ah. I see.

Were those factory replacements? they look pretty good.
 
Ah. I see.

Were those factory replacements? they look pretty good.

Nope. Not sure if they were universal or not. But, I think they were made more for a 4th gen camaro or something.
 
I'm still envious of your car. :grumpy:

Nice tips btw 👍
 
Nice and understated 👍
 
Great tips, I always have repsect for guys/gals that put respectable exhaust/tips on their car. Those look fantastic and really fit the car. Now drop an LS1 in that badboy and convert it to RWD. :sly:
 
Thanks for the comments guys. I knew they would look nice, but I really thought most people would prefer the stock ones. Guess I did make a good choice. :) By the way, I've been searching for a set like this for about 2 years now!
 
Back