- 10
- WheresDaBeet
Hey there guys!
I'm sure I made this account a very long time ago, not sure if I ever even posted, but I would like to start posting now that I finally have some time to play GT5. I got it along with a PS3 back in December, and just yesterday got my new Sony Bravia 32 inch LCD TV. GT5 looks MUCH better on this new bigger 1080p screen than my 1080p computer monitor (old TV was only 1080i, and had a crappy screen. Typical 2006 Vizio lol!)
So now that I'm rocking all Sony branded products for my PS3 rig (hell, even my mic!
) I'm thinking of doing some online racing. I'm not the best at driving, so I'd much rather it be casual than to be super serious like a tournament or something for huge prizes, more like a couple of guys just cruising, with friendly competition.
I sold my Xbox with Forza in July 2010, and I had a LOT of experience on there, going all the way back to the original Forza in 2005. I also had experience with the GT series since GT2 in 1999, been playing racing games since 5-6 years old. I'm much more competitive with a wheel, but my Xbox 360 wheel will definitely not work with my PS3
I wish I had the money to afford a G27, since it would help my driving a ton, but alas, I can't afford one. 
So if anyone out there wants to race or cruise, attempt drifting (used to be very competitive on Forza with a wheel, but now only have a controller, so I'm terrible again!) then please add me on PSN. ID: WheresDaBeet
Seeya online guys, and I hope this is a good section to put this in, there was an online racing section, but it seemed to be more filled with cups and serious racing, I'm looking more for casual stuff. Thanks!
I'm sure I made this account a very long time ago, not sure if I ever even posted, but I would like to start posting now that I finally have some time to play GT5. I got it along with a PS3 back in December, and just yesterday got my new Sony Bravia 32 inch LCD TV. GT5 looks MUCH better on this new bigger 1080p screen than my 1080p computer monitor (old TV was only 1080i, and had a crappy screen. Typical 2006 Vizio lol!)
So now that I'm rocking all Sony branded products for my PS3 rig (hell, even my mic!
So if anyone out there wants to race or cruise, attempt drifting (used to be very competitive on Forza with a wheel, but now only have a controller, so I'm terrible again!) then please add me on PSN. ID: WheresDaBeet
Seeya online guys, and I hope this is a good section to put this in, there was an online racing section, but it seemed to be more filled with cups and serious racing, I'm looking more for casual stuff. Thanks!