New to Forza 4 / Horizon !! :D

Canada
Ontario
OpTiCzZ_ScOpEzZ-
Restore7heROAR
Hey Guys!

I've recently got an Xbox along with Forza 4 and Horizon. ( An avid GT5 player ). Loving both Forza 4 / Horizon. The only issue I have with Forza is that not many of my friends play Forza ( Or have it Lol ). If anyone wants to party up, you can add me on Xbox : Restore7theROAR.

Thanks And Happy Racing ! :D

Hey Guys!

I've recently got an Xbox along with Forza 4 and Horizon. ( An avid GT5 player ). Loving both Forza 4 / Horizon. The only issue I have with Forza is that not many of my friends play Forza ( Or have it Lol ). If anyone wants to party up, you can add me on Xbox : Restore7theROAR.

Thanks And Happy Racing ! :D

Hey there! I'm not as new as you to xbox/ forza but I'm still in the same boat. Add me on Xbox live. Username: madmaxter1
I'll be happy to play either Forza 4 or Horizon just send me a message on Xbox live and I will try and meet up with you in a lobby. I'm a little busy today but might be able to play this evening.

Hey there! I'm not as new as you to xbox/ forza but I'm still in the same boat. Add me on Xbox live. Username: madmaxter1
I'll be happy to play either Forza 4 or Horizon just send me a message on Xbox live and I will try and meet up with you in a lobby. I'm a little busy today but might be able to play this evening.

Ok man! I appreciate the reply Lol. I'll add you right now via Xbox.com. See you then!

Back