New to Forza 4..

VYPA-SQUAD_Ace/YungThugga08
I'm an avid Gran Turismo fan, and I just recently dove in and bought a 360 with Forza 4. I have to say I'm enjoying the game way more than I thought I would.

The main reason why I'm making this most is to say that I'm new to Forza, so don't be harsh. My Gamertag is YungThugga081 if anyone wants to add me.

Hope to see you fellow racers and tuners on the track.

Welcome to the world of Forza. It's always good to dive deep in both games and enjoy what each has to offer.

Don't forget about Painters......:)

Thank you. I've been checking out the Forza section for a good while now, and I really wanted to check out what the fuss was about. I'm glad I did, even though it took so long.

I can't forget about the painters. Can't wait to see what creations they have.

Yeah, good luck with that; I've got a few hundred designs saved now. The amount of good stuff out there is staggering, and that's before you fall into the massive time-suck that is creating your own, personal livery.

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

I'm not too big on things like that. I just like getting cars, attempting to tune them to the best I can and then taking them online and testing them out.

But I will take some good time out to check out the designs. I might even buy some. Might.

Keep in mind some are free. Anything on my storefront is free and unlimited, I don't offer things any other way.

Back