New to Forza and Xbox

• Thread starter Darkmiss
  • 5 comments
Darkmiss
TK7078
Hello people
As the title says... I'm a brand new Xbox owner and just finished installing Forza 3 Ultimate collection (classic)
So on to the questions...

1: I got a message from Turn 10 telling me I had a gift car waiting for me. but when I press A to download it, I get a message telling me...
"This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings"

I have set the family security in the options and even turned it off, but that doesn't make any difference. and I do have a gold xbox live account too.

does anyone know why it wont let me download my gift cars ?

2: is the Ultimate collection classic the final version of Forza 3 or are their any updates ?
As after I installed and run the game, it didn't ask me to do any updates ?

I was surprised as I know that GT5 has had several updates that need to be downloaded after installing.

Darkmiss
their are several other car packs that say I can buy them for 400 points each
i thought they would show as free if they are included.

are they trying to get me to pay for them again ?

No. They will still appear in the Microsoft store because you did not purchase the DLC online. It is automatically installed when you install FM3UC onto the 360.

If you want to see what was included with the UC that was installed onto your HDD (or other) go to: System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive (or other) > Games > Forza Motorsport 3.... This will show each individual add on that you have (along with various Forza game save files, and I suggest not modifying those.)

Back