New to Forza, Confused with Car packs

• Thread starter BlueFlight
  • 6 comments
Hi everyone,

i´m currently about to purchase Forza 4. I know of the limited collectors edition which included these cars as VIP bonus back then:

o 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
o 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
o 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
o 2010 Noble M600
o 2011 RUF Rt 12 R

As i don´t find the LCE anywhere new is there a way to get these cars when i buy a "normal" Forza 4 copy?

Thanks for your response!

Yes, you can now buy the VIP membership (gives you VIP status, and the cars)..
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/P...mbership/ec8072d0-b551-45f5-b5f4-dda36a34f4fd

1200MSPs though... (Gives you discount on the Porsche expansion pack)

The season pass is a way to also get the first 6 car packs for a discount..

But be warned, at some point, there will no doubt be a FM4 ultimate collection launched that has all car packs on disk for probably less then the price of the current game.. FM3 did this 1 year after launch, and was the cheapest way by far to get all the cars..

But be warned, at some point, there will no doubt be a FM4 ultimate collection launched that has all car packs on disk for probably less then the price of the current game.. FM3 did this 1 year after launch, and was the cheapest way by far to get all the cars..

Just a gut feeling on my part - but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of discount/ultimate collection-type of deal once Forza Horizon launches at the end of the month. This would help boost some sales heading into the holiday season.

Once again - just a gut feeling.

Just a gut feeling on my part - but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of discount/ultimate collection-type of deal once Forza Horizon launches at the end of the month. This would help boost some sales heading into the holiday season.

Once again - just a gut feeling.

Agreed, I can feel an UC edition coming soon.

It'd be especially interesting if T10/Microsoft created a bundle, with a hypothetical FM4UC packaged with FH. Make it $20 more than the normal FH and see what sort of late-adopters can be picked up 👍

Latest Posts

Back