New to game and having trouble with tuning

New to gran turismo and already completed hooked and fascinated by the game. However, (I'm sure this has most likely been posted several times and sorry for the inconvenience) since progressing through classes C, B, and A, I'm currentlly in S- class and unable to apply tuning changes to my car (Evo X). I have tweaked the engine power as well as the weight but I am unable to even adjust the aerodynamics at all. When racing the car drives identical to how it performed beforehand, therefore I'm not sure if these changes are being applied properly. I have also noticed that other cars on the track have body modifications, such as new spoilers? If anyone could help I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks!

hey there new member, welcome.

there are several tuning garage with lots of tunes ready to go.

In the dealer shop there are tuned cars you can buy (they are not tuned, like springs, toe and camber like that, but they are faster and have spoilers like that) Concept Cars by Gran Turismo, Amuse and Blitz and more.

If you want to learn about tuning qlick here , i can tell you it’s hard to tune a car

good luck and have fun

Latest Posts

Back