New to GT

• Thread starter IxOZxI
  • 18 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
IxOZxI
Hey folks,

New to GT and drifting on it. I was pretty damn good at drifting on Forza. Got myself a 180sx on this now. Just thought I'd put my PSN up "IxOZxI" seeing as I don't know anyone else playing this game at the moment. All my mates had xbox's, I fancied a change and now I don't know anyone lol.

So yeh, please feel free to add me to do some drifting, see if any of you can help point me in the wrong direction ;)

Cheers guys. Also Feel free to put your names in the comments so we can all add each other jsut for some friendly drift practice and giggles.

*new to the forum as well so if this is in anyway not allowed, my apologies.

same as PS one :P IxOZxI I wasn't "on the scene" I just drifted with a couple of mates a lot. Never did anything serious :P Not gonna lie I still prefer forza but that's because I'm no where near as good on GT :P when I get better I'll like it more. The cockpit views and car sounds were so much better imo but apart from that GT6 seems to be just good in all other aspects.

Nice to see you're trying out something different than your xbox / forza. I like people who check and experience both sides. Feel free to add me anytime: Mr_SHHADA

Add me, even though my game won't be coming until tomorrow (if all goes well).

Damn Amazon screwing up my pre-order...

Add me, even though my game won't be coming until tomorrow (if all goes well).

Damn Amazon screwing up my pre-order...

How i'd love to see your team's latest GT6 video *o* (so damn offtopic, but its all g ^^)

How i'd love to see your team's latest GT6 video *o* (so damn offtopic, but its all g ^^)

Seen this little one?

It's still early days dude, might be January before any feature films come out haha.

Cool to know you're taking interest man!

;)

Not sure if I have room, but try adding me.

Also, check the Teams and Meets section for info about upcoming drift meets, which are great places to meet people.

NEMESIS will be starting up our weekly Night Slides very shortly (possibly as early as this week)...peep the NS thread for more info. Anyone of any skill level is welcome, as long as you are respectful and mindful of others on the track. It's a great time to meet and watch some of the best drifters in GT, and there's always friendly people willing to answer questions.

Hope to see you at one soon, and welcome to GT!

Seen this little one?

It's still early days dude, might be January before any feature films come out haha.

Cool to know you're taking interest man!

;)

I have, with a fwe friends. the truth... when we see some of your videos, we decide to watch m together. (such as the nurburging, the autumn ring train and especially this one).

fanboy much o.O

I have, with a fwe friends. the truth... when we see some of your videos, we decide to watch m together. (such as the nurburging, the autumn ring train and especially this one).

fanboy much o.O

Hahahaha, good stuff. :lol:

I@m not sure any of my friend requests are working and have no idea why... :S But thanks for all the friendly advice and stuff :) was hoping we coule meet up and have a drift and mes about but if my friend requests aren't working... :(

I@m not sure any of my friend requests are working and have no idea why... :S But thanks for all the friendly advice and stuff :) was hoping we coule meet up and have a drift and mes about but if my friend requests aren't working... :(

If it's not working, we will probably add your account, since it shows right under your name. I think most people can agree with me once they meet a nice person on here, they'd wanna drift with them.

UPDATE: accepted. :D

Last edited:

Well I'm not going on PS3 until GT6 is in my hands, so it could be 24-48 hours (hopefully less than 24) before I see anything.

I too fancied a change back in 2014 ditched the Xbox for a PS haven't looked back since, tbh I'm glad as there's so much more you can do in Gran Turismo. :gtpflag:

Latest Posts

Back