New to GT7 & looking for players

United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Hello all, brand new to this forum and I've had GT7 for all of a month. Seem to have a fair few friends on ps4/5 but nobody plays GT7 and since using the psvr2 on it, I'm pretty damn hooked so I'm looking for similar avid people to play with. I've been reading up about using sony's player chat so we can all natter while we drive etc (why it's not built in like call of duty I've no idea) so if you fancy it add me as a friend and we can sort something out, I'm 46 from Derbyshire UK... Cheers,
James

PSN: Boondock23 👍🏼

Hello all, brand new to this forum and I've had GT7 for all of a month. Seem to have a fair few friends on ps4/5 but nobody plays GT7 and since using the psvr2 on it, I'm pretty damn hooked so I'm looking for similar avid people to play with. I've been reading up about using sony's player chat so we can all natter while we drive etc (why it's not built in like call of duty I've no idea) so if you fancy it add me as a friend and we can sort something out, I'm 46 from Derbyshire UK... Cheers,
James

PSN: Boondock23 👍🏼
There's a group of us who play some Sunday evenings, usually a bit of carnage ensues but it's a good laugh in party chat and we don't take it too seriously. You're welcome to join in when we're on next.

PSN Abarth_71

There's a group of us who play some Sunday evenings, usually a bit of carnage ensues but it's a good laugh in party chat and we don't take it too seriously. You're welcome to join in when we're on next.

PSN Abarth_71
Cheers mate, I've added you as a pal on psn.... Will send WhatsApp details as a private message later 👍🏼 rolling!

Latest Posts

Back