New To GTP and I Would Like To Say Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Endocytosis
  • 42 comments
  • 887 views
Originally posted by whitez
i second that motion :lol:

What motion?

Do you have a notepad whitez? Well, you might want to note this on it: "buy dictionary".
 
The motion that rufrgt_sn00pie2001 is a pigface. The pigface! :p
 
Originally posted by M5Power
The motion that rufrgt_sn00pie2001 is a pigface. The pigface! :p

That's a suggestion, or a stated fact if you will. But definitely not a motion.
 
Fine, I file a motion on the grounds that member rufrgt_sn00pie2001 is a pigface. Pigface! :D
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Fine, I file a motion on the grounds that member rufrgt_sn00pie2001 is a pigface. Pigface! :D

Why won't you just die?
 
I will, assumably,when I drive the car through K-Mart.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I will, assumably,when I drive the car through K-Mart.

Go for it buddy!
 
Endocytosis, welcome to GTPlanet! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
 
Welcome to the Planet Endo.
Enjou your stay.
 
Welcome Endocytosis, I hope you like it here. I would ignore the advice of Rumple Foreskin (and anyone else) on whom to and to not avoid. You'll figure that out for yourself pretty quickly. And in all honestly, all the troublemakers around here are just neutered loudmouths anyway. ;)
 
Back