New to GTP and impressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter LonelyDriver
  • 4 comments
  • 510 views
Messages
1
Hi everybody, just happened to stumble onto this site. The drift videos are impressive and I think I'll post some of my own when I have the time. Anyways, I was just wondering how in one of the videos a Mercedes CLK did a burnout. Is there a special brake bias to the front or something? If anyone could tell me, I'd very much appreciate it.
 
Well, if you put the ASM and TCS in the game off, stop the car, then just press the accelerator as hard as possible and you can do a short burnout...

Welcome to GTP :)
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, LonelyDriver. :)
 
if it was a FR car, set all the brakes to the front....
hold the brake lightly while you accelerate... it should rev up the tach a bit, but ur wheels will spin... :D
 
Back