New to iRacing Paint Question

• Thread starter dcgc5
  • 4 comments
United States
South Carolina
So I've found out how to use trading paints to get my cars from photoshop into the game, but how do I get helmets and suits in? I can't find any files that would seem to hint at that. Thanks for the help in advanced guys and when I get out of rookie maybe I can race with some of you guys!

Hover over the myRacing tab at the iRacing membersite homepage. A list drops down > Customize helmet and Customize suit are at the bottom. Click one and on the next page there's a Download helmet template button. Same for the suit.

Hover over the myRacing tab at the iRacing membersite homepage. A list drops down > Customize helmet and Customize suit are at the bottom. Click one and on the next page there's a Download helmet template button. Same for the suit.

Guess I should've specified using photoshop to create a helmet or suit. But thanks for the response!

So I've found out how to use trading paints to get my cars from photoshop into the game, but how do I get helmets and suits in? I can't find any files that would seem to hint at that. Thanks for the help in advanced guys and when I get out of rookie maybe I can race with some of you guys!

It's been a while since I added my drivers suit but it should be the same as adding a car. When your on trading paints there should be a spot to upload helmets and suits just like with the cars.

There should be a helmets.psd and suits.psd templates respectively that can be downloaded from the iracing site

Back