• 10 comments

JoRdY105

Get it sideways!
Premium
Australia
S.A
JoRdY105
Hey guys,

I've just started playing iRacing. Making the leap from gt5 to iRacing, I've noticed I have definitely been enjoying myself a lot more as you do with new things!

A couple of questions I have though.

I have had a couple if occurrences where I am racing against a group and someone has taken me out and then exited. Is there anyway to lodge a complaint about the driver and what has happened?
It's upset me because I'll be doing well and lose a whole lot of driver points because of someone else

Secondly, I have searched a lot of different places and any find anything about it.
What are the four little indicators on the top right hand side of the screen? I think I have figured out one is FFB but not to sure!

Thanks heaps, and hope to see you guys on track!

Yes, you can protest other drivers. I'm pretty sure it's explained how to do it in the FAQ on the iRacing website. As for the 4 boxes, pretty sure that's there too. They are to do with your connection I think, apart from the FFB indicator

Yes, you can protest other drivers. I'm pretty sure it's explained how to do it in the FAQ on the iRacing website. As for the 4 boxes, pretty sure that's there too. They are to do with your connection I think, apart from the FFB indicator

Okay I better go back and have a look through the FAQ. Might learn a couple of new things!
I did wonder about that, doesn't sound like to much to worry about then, thanks for that!

It's a real pain when I'm trying to get my rating up and it's ruined by someone being silly.

You are in Rookie still I assume? It does get better once you get to the higher license classes. It's worth it, haven't played another racing game since I signed up :lol:

You are in Rookie still I assume? It does get better once you get to the higher license classes. It's worth it, haven't played another racing game since I signed up :lol:

Yeah still in rookie, trying to fight my way out but one little mistake by either yourself or someone else and it can all be ruined! But that is racing!
I already love it. It's just such a good environment and the physics and stuff are great!

I've just started playing iRacing. Making the leap from gt5 to iRacing, I've noticed I have definitely been enjoying myself a lot more as you do with new things!

Welcome to iRacing! I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy it a lot more than other games!

As others have said, once you get yourself out of the rookie class into D class then the racing does get a lot cleaner.

I got into iRacing during the wait for GT5 and since then have probably spent 100 times the amount of time on iRacing compared to GT.

Welcome to iRacing! I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy it a lot more than other games!

As others have said, once you get yourself out of the rookie class into D class then the racing does get a lot cleaner.

I got into iRacing during the wait for GT5 and since then have probably spent 100 times the amount of time on iRacing compared to GT.

Thank you! 👍

Well after last night I am definitely looking forward to that! Struggling to get my points to 3.00 due to others careless mistakes!

I have been looking at it for so long.
I've played GT5 since release and as much as it pains me to say it, it has started to get slightly stale
I saw the 50% off for 3 months and thought 'hey why not' and within half an hour I was hooked!

Back