New to online play

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racerjoey1
  • 2 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
20
Messages
JFortner5
I just got GT5P a couple days ago for my birthday from my wife.

I also just got my router working right so that I can play online. I only have a couple cars:

Integra Type R, Mustang GT, and the Z06 Vette


I was wondering how I could change the race length. Every race I am able to enter is only 2 laps. I wish I could get farther in the game quicker so I could race online at all the tracks with better cars.

The game is great though. I have had every Gran Turismo since the beginning and this newest one is incredible.

Joey
 
Just work through the events in Standard physics, make some coin and unlock tuning when you finish A.

Once tuning is unlocked have a look at some of the settings here for a car that you enjoy driving and off to the races.

If you dont clear the S events, you will only be missing the f2007, and you will be able to do all the races on line.

Another good thing to do is to run the time trial for the course that you want to race online, that way you get some practice and an idea of how you stack up against the rest of the players.

Good luck, see you out there.
 
I just got GT5P a couple days ago for my birthday from my wife.

I also just got my router working right so that I can play online. I only have a couple cars:

Integra Type R, Mustang GT, and the Z06 Vette


I was wondering how I could change the race length. Every race I am able to enter is only 2 laps. I wish I could get farther in the game quicker so I could race online at all the tracks with better cars.

The game is great though. I have had every Gran Turismo since the beginning and this newest one is incredible.

Joey

The only way to change the Laps per race is in arcade mode. After you click the chequered flag the driving option menu appears. Here you can change the difficulty of the AI and number of laps transmission, physics etc.

And go look at Amars walkthrough. The Third update gives you the cars you need and a good money making strategy.

Hope to see you out there soon
 
Back