New to racing. Help?

• Thread starter WEST5AB
  • 5 comments
Canada
Alberta
rpandher
Hi, I am new to this racing and got a g27 i wanted to know what was the minimum of ram and other thinngs like that i would need in my computer. I have a HP Pavillion Windows 7 Home Premium
Sempron Dual Core Processor
NVIDIA G-Force 9600 GT 512mb Video Card
150 GB Hard drive
500 W Power Supply
Is this enough or will i have to add more

WEST5AB
Hi, I am new to this racing and got a g27 i wanted to know what was the minimum of ram and other thinngs like that i would need in my computer. I have a HP Pavillion Windows 7 Home Premium
Sempron Dual Core Processor
NVIDIA G-Force 9600 GT 512mb Video Card
150 GB Hard drive
500 W Power Supply
Is this enough or will i have to add more

First I have to guess your talking about iracing? There is a dedicated forum for that but yor post isn't clear.

Looks good but how much ram you got? I only got 2gb at the moment and I run fine. I do see a rare stutter here and there. I make sure I have no other apps running. I think 4gb would be pure awesome

I do run it at max and get way above 100fps for the most part. I'm running a quad core. CPU and ram is probably key for this sim (not really a game; if you come into it expecting it to entertain you, you might get disappointed)

I also have a HP Pavilion Elite e9230f will that be good aswell. becasue the other computer i saw online for 150 and dont wanna keep moving this cause me and my family use it alot

Back