New to Shift2 (PS3), problem/doubt with DLCs

• Thread starter AgusBmxArg
  • 6 comments
agusbmxargtcub
Hello everyone, I bought a used copy of this game today, and as soon as I got home I downloaded both the SpeedHunters and Legends DLCs.
After installing them, I confirmed that I had the Speedhunters pack cars available, and the Legends pack tracks available, but I didn't see no Legends pack cars. Are they unlocked thru the Carreer Mode (Right now mine is 1%, because as you know, I bought it today and haven't played that much).

Hope you can help me sorting this out.
thanks in advance.

You will find cars from Legends Pack not in your garage but in Car Lot, each one cost 0 credits. Ill hope they there 👍

You will find cars from Legends Pack not in your garage but in Car Lot, each one cost 0 credits. Ill hope they there 👍

First of all thanks for replying.
And the bad thing is they're not in the car lot (which right now goes from an Alpha Romeo to a Golf GTI, no more than 20 cars I think?

But I have the DLC'd Monza track so that's strange, right?

Can I just 'erase' the DLC and download/install it again or something?

PD: What's really weird is that as you may know the Car Lot allows you to search using filters; and I cleared everything but Legends, and still, got 0 finds.

Ill hope reinstall helps. Delete game data that is downloaded in Game Data Utilities and download them again but this time separately. Firs Legend Pack, run the game and check if cars are in Car lot. Then Speed Hunter's pack

I have the same problem but I can not find the speed hunters cars. Where do you get them at? Is it in the car lot, or do I have to win them? I 🤬 hate EA.

Back