New to the Drift world

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXxIZZYxXx
  • 4 comments
  • 433 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
Alright since I have joined, this forum has been hella helpful with modding up my rides. I currently have a RX-7, a red Trueno AE86, Nissan Skyline n1 and I am learning to drift all of them. My question, I notice some people have cf hoods on their rides... how do you do this? I know the N1 comes with it already but how do you get it for your trueno or rx-7?
 
For the Trueno you can get it by buying the Shigeno Edition, available in the late 90's used cars every now and then. But RX-7? Never heard or seen a carbon hood on one of those but it may be just edited on the picture.

Hope this helps. :)
 
Cool thanks alot for the help bro... I will keep my eye out for that Trueno with the carbon fiber hood. What used showroom is it usually in? Or can you get it new?
 
Greycap
...available in the late 90's used cars every now and then...
Or "Used cars II" if you're an NTSC user.
 
And if you want to know when it will turn up, there is a used car listing in one of the stickied threads just above this one.

Welcome to GTP, everything you need to know at a reasonable price...:)

Edit: There's also quite a few S2000s with c/f bonnets in the Tuning hall, especially Amuse. Ed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back