New to the GT6 drag scene...

United States
Brooklyn NY
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the board.
im new to gt6 drags but not drag racing in general.i have joined a few rooms over the past few days i prefer American made muscle cars., with from what i have learned from reading this board i could honestly say it has kept me in the competition, just need to start tweaking with some practice step my game up. hope to catch up with everyone on the 1320 sooner or later.

im new to gt6 drags but not drag racing in general.i have joined a few rooms over the past few days i prefer American made muscle cars., with from what i have learned from reading this board i could honestly say it has kept me in the competition, just need to start tweaking with some practice step my game up. hope to catch up with everyone on the 1320 sooner or later.
Welcome! Im new here too haha.

Add me i'll get you up to speed real quick :D

Welcome! Hang out around here, join our lobbies and you'll catch on quick. Don't be afraid to ask for help, most of us are willing to help if you're willing to learn.

And most of all, don't take anything too seriously on here.

Thanks Nick , looking foward to running with you, dont worry im writing the questions down under HELP. got my azz wooped today in a muscle car lobbie lol .im always willing to learn.

Latest Posts

Back