- 42

- United States
- DrDetroit70
Hi Guys/Gals, just joined the forums and as I watch it DL from the PS3 store, had a question..
Anything I should know or take note of when starting for the first time? Any tips/tricks for a noob?
Looks cool and the reviews were prettystrong. I had driven GT4, I think GT4, on my PC...but that's about it. Wanted an authentic hi-fidelity racing sim, figured this is a good place to start.
EDIT: Also, how's the online racing?
Thanks in advance and good day!
DrDetroit
Anything I should know or take note of when starting for the first time? Any tips/tricks for a noob?
Looks cool and the reviews were prettystrong. I had driven GT4, I think GT4, on my PC...but that's about it. Wanted an authentic hi-fidelity racing sim, figured this is a good place to start.
EDIT: Also, how's the online racing?
Thanks in advance and good day!
DrDetroit