NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

Hey everyone I was able to get to 320 mph on my Toyota supra rz 97' without hacks and I did the new update and I can no longer get passed 305 mph no matter how I tweak the transmission please anyone help ?

Audi LMQ - With help from "thedreamscrusher", and some slight adjustments after. Very happy with this
IMAG0670.jpg IMAG0671.jpg IMAG0673.jpg

Hey Jez. The leaderboards for GT5 closed as soon as GT6 released. I gave thedreamscrusher an 8:888 1/4M tune. This could be what he gave you but i don't know. I gave it him before thursday. If you rerun it in mph you should still get 8:888. :)

G'day Wraith, yeah I feel a bit silly now as I had no idea the time would vary for the 1/4 mile depending on being set to kmh or mph. I understand things like 0-60mph is different to 0-100kmh, but logically a 1/4 mile (1 mile is 1600mtrs) is 400mtrs. The time shouldn't vary, but it does. Lesson learnt. Yes you are correct, it is a 8.888 tune.

So I have now left GT5 set to MPH to continue tweaking all my tunes and will be buying GT6 very soon so I can start having fun with tuning the cars in there.

Thanks everyone for your input, and see you soon in GT6.

G'day Wraith, yeah I feel a bit silly now as I had no idea the time would vary for the 1/4 mile depending on being set to kmh or mph. I understand things like 0-60mph is different to 0-100kmh, but logically a 1/4 mile (1 mile is 1600mtrs) is 400mtrs. The time shouldn't vary, but it does. Lesson learnt. Yes you are correct, it is a 8.888 tune.

So I have now left GT5 set to MPH to continue tweaking all my tunes and will be buying GT6 very soon so I can start having fun with tuning the cars in there.

Thanks everyone for your input, and see you soon in GT6.

402.6 meters is a real 1/4 mile if I'm not mistaking that's why KMH is always about .030 faster because on GT5 it ends right when the front bumper of the car hits the 400 meter line, in MPH it wont end until at least half of the car is over the 400 meter line due to those extra 2.6 meters.

Ok, now I feel really silly. See this is what happens when you go off information you assume to be correct.
Thank you Shells N Cheese for correcting me. It all makes sense now.

Ok, now I feel really silly. See this is what happens when you go off information you assume to be correct.
Thank you Shells N Cheese for correcting me. It all makes sense now.
Hey it`s good to see people wanting to still tune for gt5 even though gt6 has been out for a few months. Wraith and I have had plenty of success with tuning for this leader board. It was great while it lasted and having to tune for this leader board gave me a lot more knowledge on how to tune these cars. Some were hard to tune but in the end was hella fun!

Hey it`s good to see people wanting to still tune for gt5 even though gt6 has been out for a few months. Wraith and I have had plenty of success with tuning for this leader board. It was great while it lasted and having to tune for this leader board gave me a lot more knowledge on how to tune these cars. Some were hard to tune but in the end was hella fun!

Agreed, it's really sad what happened to GT5 in the end, if there weren't any hacks I'd probably still be playing it a lot more than GT6 just because it's a lot more fun, GT6 will never be better than GT5 before the hacks came out.

I've been in a couple gt5 lobbies recently, didn't see any hacks, ran into a few of the old timers there. Was pretty good racing.

GT5 had, *still has that spark, that finesse that just keeps the fun and challenges of drag tuning alive, it never fades away but until GT6 changes it's just a cliché. It's got a long way to go and a lot to live upto.

I recall many a memories with diaz, my team and my time spent hours tuning cars for that last 0.001sec to be the best, to be the fastest on the leaderbooard and on the track. It was dedication and a strong love for these aspects of GT5 that are elements sadly missing from GT6.

Don't get me wrong, GT6 is fun in it's own style and own right, but it will never live upto to the standard that GT5 set for drag racers of GT! GT5 will forever be the set standard for Drag purists.

I've been in a couple gt5 lobbies recently, didn't see any hacks, ran into a few of the old timers there. Was pretty good racing.

Yes i didn't see too many hackers either although i've seen hacker names join my GT5 lobbies. And yes old timers will indeed go back to GT5 because it was so great the fun of tuning cars never get boring. There was always a car to tune.
Agreed, it's really sad what happened to GT5 in the end, if there weren't any hacks I'd probably still be playing it a lot more than GT6 just because it's a lot more fun, GT6 will never be better than GT5 before the hacks came out.

Agreed! If the Online Service life of GT5 wasn't ending May 20th, i would be staying on GT5. And the hacks got patched on GT5 so there are only minimalistic mods like missing hoods, missing wheels that people can do now. The main bhp, multipliers and others have been patched.

GT6 has that potential and we have know idea where kaz wants to take GT6 or indeed what it will look like in another 6 months time. It's only a couple months into the game, its best for me to not be too judgmental too soon.

It wouldn't take much for them to introduce a speedtest, with various performance testing programs, and even tho the customization is slightly better, what they have done with the latest update is at least a small step in the right direction.

I'd like to see customization and tuning as good as the Forza 5 game if you've seen the tuning shop on there it sets new bars that PD should be doing for GT5. To the point of implementing ranges of bodykits, more engine parts, chassis, ability to change wing mirrors, different chassis, engine swaps.

You only gotta look at the work of hackers and their plees for this, me too but legitimately included into the game. Kaz really need to think carefully about doing this in GT7 if not in GT6 otherwise i can see PD being in trouble from upcoming competition with simulation racers very soon.

Last edited:
GT5 had, *still has that spark, that finesse that just keeps the fun and challenges of drag tuning alive, it never fades away but until GT6 changes it's just a cliché. It's got a long way to go and a lot to live upto.

I recall many a memories with diaz, my team and my time spent hours tuning cars for that last 0.001sec to be the best, to be the fastest on the leaderbooard and on the track. It was dedication and a strong love for these aspects of GT5 that are elements sadly missing from GT6.

Don't get me wrong, GT6 is fun in it's own style and own right, but it will never live upto to the standard that GT5 set for drag racers of GT! GT5 will forever be the set standard for Drag purists.

Yes i didn't see too many hackers either although i've seen hacker names join my GT5 lobbies. And yes old timers will indeed go back to GT5 because it was so great the fun of tuning cars never get boring. There was always a car to tune.

Agreed! If the Online Service life of GT5 wasn't ending May 20th, i would be staying on GT5. And the hacks got patched on GT5 so there are only minimalistic mods like missing hoods, missing wheels that people can do now. The main bhp, multipliers and others have been patched.

GT6 has that potential and we have know idea where kaz wants to take GT6 or indeed what it will look like in another 6 months time. It's only a couple months into the game, its best for me to not be too judgmental too soon.

It wouldn't take much for them to introduce a speedtest, with various performance testing programs, and even tho the customization is slightly better, what they have done with the latest update is at least a small step in the right direction.

I'd like to see customization and tuning as good as the Forza 5 game if you've seen the tuning shop on there it sets new bars that PD should be doing for GT5. To the point of implementing ranges of bodykits, more engine parts, chassis, ability to change wing mirrors, different chassis, engine swaps.

You only gotta look at the work of hackers and their plees for this, me too but legitimately included into the game. Kaz really need to think carefully about doing this in GT7 if not in GT6 otherwise i can see PD being in trouble from upcoming competition with simulation racers very soon.

I went back to GT5 for a night just to see what it was like and when I did this I joined a lobby that had twelve people in it and the title of the room said "No Hacks" so I join and get out my ACR and did one race against a Murcielago SV, I treed this guy and in the end he beats me by a car, now I know for a fact that if an ACR trees a Murcielago SV the ACR will win and mine isn't slow. After that I just left the lobby because nobody could be trusted in there anymore and ultimately I just decided to go back to GT6. I love everything about GT5 and am grateful for the memories that I have from it but the hacking is just way to out of hand now to the point that I can't even play it for five minutes, I'm sure if I raced with some of the more trustworthy guys like the ones I run in GT6 that it'd be just like old times but without that it's pointless. If PD decides to keep the servers up (which they most likely wont) I'll probably go back to GT5 with some of my old buddies because GT6 is just getting boring. #GT5 Forever (insert heart here).

I don't know about GT5 forever then, but GT6 is not that old and already people were hacking it. Now in GT5 the rooms i've been into i haven't run into bhp multiplier hacks because i was told that was patched. So is it or is it not? I had no problems last night.

Last edited:
I don't know about GT5 forever then, but GT6 is not that old and already people were hacking it. Now in GT5 the rooms i've been into i haven't run into bhp multiplier hacks because i was told that was patched. So is it or is it not? I had no problems last night.

This guy was running a grip mod but I highly doubt that the HP hacks are patched, Hex editor is the program that PD uses to make patches for the game so I'm sure it still works it's just the fact of people taking the time to learn how to use it. There will always be a way to hack the HP of a car until a new program is written and hex editor is no longer compatible with games.

Back