New track coming-video released

• Thread starter torque99
  • 24 comments
its 100% Japan, it was leaked a while back in a track selection screen. Its a full location too so expect more than 1 track, should be good for 6 + reverse layouts.

to be honest?? i'm not gonna see this video! i want to discover this track in the game! for me its a big spoiler !! bye :)
Well, last time they teased with something that would get a full reveal the next day, it arrived the next day - so maybe we'll be lucky and get Japan tomorrow...umm, later today...

I can see some great 'photomode' opportunities already :sly: Massive bridge and tunnels and lovely wide sweeping roads and long bends..Great track and looking forward to the next season pass pack of cars coming with it. :gtpflag:

They have actually confirmed 5 new tracks of Japan with reverse and Track variations-So 11 new ones in all. Has their original chart gone out the window. I'm confused to how many Free tracks we are getting monthly now. It seems quite a few tracks to be thrown in for January alone.

From Facebook

"DRIVECLUB No, we're counting them as 1 of the 5 tracks. Technically, counting all the variants, there are 11 new tracks coming next week.
25 · "

They have actually confirmed 5 new tracks of Japan with reverse and Track variations-So 11 new ones in all. Has their original chart gone out the window. I'm confused to how many Free tracks we are getting monthly now. It seems quite a few tracks to be thrown in for January alone.
I think January is an exception, due to the sixth location coming with the update.

Sorry I didn't see the post in the other thread! (drive club) How do you delete this post?
I don't think you can, not fully, only edit like you have. You could report your own post, if you wanted and ask for a delete...but that would be a bit extreme. Apparently that does happen on occasion.

Looks grand like that though.

Back