I have a question about the "new" trading system, is there any way to send multiple cars anymore? and can you send multiple cars if theyre in a ticket form?
So there is a 24hour time limit? I was with the understanding a new trade opens up at your local midnight. But then last night I tried to trade at midnight and it didn't work. My last trade before that was several hours earlier.
So there is a 24hour time limit? I was with the understanding a new trade opens up at your local midnight. But then last night I tried to trade at midnight and it didn't work. My last trade before that was several hours earlier.
It's still inconsistent, but for the most part a lot of users here have reported that it's 24 hours. As of yesterday that's how it's been for me, no more midnight trades I guess.