NEW TUNE POSTED!!! The87Dodge's Sweet Garage!

Which type of cars are your favorite to tune?

• Japanese Cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supercars

• Rally Cars

• Compact Cars

• Kei Cars

• Rally Cars

• Trucks

• Wagons

• Total voters

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
Hi guys

As you know, I like tuning cars the are "forgotten" or are not used that much. In this garage, I will be posting all of my under-rated rides and sharing tips for tuning. Constructive criticism and suggestions are very much appreciated. This is the first garage on GTPlanet that tunes standard cars only.

This tuning garage has a feature that most garages do not have. That feature is, YOU GUYS posting tunes too! In most garages, the owner tunes the cars and everyone comments, but in this one, YOU can post any tunes that you feel fit in this category. Every so often, we will have contests to see who has the best overall tune for a specific category.

Happy posting and commenting! I am looking forward to see your tunes and what you have to say!

P.S. Check out my thread titled, Those Cars That Nobody Cares About... It is a really cool and unique thread.

Hi guys!

Here is my very first tune. Definitely something you have not expected.

Its the 2003 Renault Megane 2.0 16V! You may think that this is any old car, but it could be the best FF car in the game! It has outstanding handling and quick acceleration, making it perfect for any 500pp race. People should seriously start using this beast. There will be a pic of this car soon.

Renault Megane 2.0 16V '03 500pp track tune

Paint Chip:Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect (From an Audi RS4 Avant)
Wheels: Size 2 ENKEI JS+M (painted white)
No wings or aero parts added.
Oil Change added.
Car Wash added.

Displacement: 1998 cc
Max Torque: 299 ft-lb
Max Power: 364HP
Drivetrain/Aspiration: FF/T
Weight: 1030 kg

Suspension: Height Adjustable, Fully Customizable
Ride Height: 78/78
Spring Rate: 2.47/1.81
Dampers (Compression): 5/6
Dampers (Extension): 4/4
Anti Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber Angle: 0.22/0.25
Toe Angle: -0.23/-0.23
Brakes: Racing Brakes
Brake Balance: 5/6

Tires: Racing Soft

Transmission: Fully Customizable Dog Clutch
Max Speed: 155mph
1st Gear: 4.291
2nd Gear: 3.053
3rd Gear: 2.110
4th Gear: 1.622
5th Gear: 1.414
6th Gear: 1.184
Final Gear: 3.230

Differential Gear: Fully Customizable Mechanical LSD
Initial Torque: 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12
Braking Sensitivity: 8
Clutch: Triple Plate Clutch Kit

Power Limiter: 99.8
Engine: Stage 3
Sports Computer
Exhaust: Racing
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Turbo Kit: High RPM
No Nitrous Installed

Downforce: 0/0
Ballast Weight: 0
Ballast Position: 5%
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Carbon Hood: Body Color
Window Weight Reduction

Have Fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

image.jpg

Photo of the beast I just tuned, a 2003 Renault Megane

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Hi back :)

I just popped in when I saw the garage door lying open. Nice place you have here 👍 I like the idea, and your first car is a good choice too. I race regularly with a friend who swears by this car and does rather well with it.

Just a small observation. On your tune sheet you have Camber as 0.22/0.25. I'm guessing as we can only get integers and one decimal, that this should be 2.2/2.5? :confused:

Anyway, I shall go now and leave you in peace. You look like a man with a job to do and I don't want to distract you too long.:sly:
So, Welcome to the GTPlanet tuning forum and
Goodluck-goodluck-luck-clover-smiley-emoticon-000671-medium.gif
with your garage. I may just pop by later to sample some of your wares. :cheers:

Well, Hi back :)

I just popped in when I saw the garage door lying open. Nice place you have here 👍 I like the idea, and your first car is a good choice too. I race regularly with a friend who swears by this car and does rather well with it.

Just a small observation. On your tune sheet you have Camber as 0.22/0.25. I'm guessing as we can only get integers and one decimal, that this should be 2.2/2.5? :confused:

Anyway, I shall go now and leave you in peace. You look like a man with a job to do and I don't want to distract you too long.:sly:
So, Welcome to the GTPlanet tuning forum and
Goodluck-goodluck-luck-clover-smiley-emoticon-000671-medium.gif
with your garage. I may just pop by later to sample some of your wares. :cheers:
Thank you. The camber was a mistake. Hopefully, you understand what I meant and were able to tune your Renault just fine.

This is the first garage on GTPlanet that tunes standard cars only.
This tuning garage has a feature that most garages do not have. That feature is, YOU GUYS posting tunes too!

I look forward to what this garage has in store. Thanks for opening up shop for us! Good luck!!:cheers:

Back