• 19 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
If our GT4 Tuning Forum is any indication, there is an extremely strong interest in getting the most performance out of the vehicles in every iteration of Gran Turismo. This time around, as you can see, I've created regional forums for different manufacturers. This will make it easier to keep many concurrent discussions going about specific cars, while also making it simpler for new users to find exactly what they're looking for. This general forum will also remain open, to allow a broader range of tuning topics for specific tracks, race events, etc. Enjoy the new boards! :)

fantastic subforum jordan!!...i will be checking this one a lot in the near future when everybody has their copy and start fiddling with the settings!!...as soon as i get mine i will post here too iwhen i have tips and such.............great jordan,me happy!!

awesome section. At the moment I'll recommend the amuse s2000 rock solid on stock settings, lower it a little about -3, remove the weight and you will have a ultimate machine :-)

I'm good with Transmission tunning :) and pretty good with Suspension. but too bad I US copy is still under way.

Thanks for this Jordan... Much appreciated.This is going to be really helpful.
My tuning skills leave a lot to be desired.

Man I used to tune my cars in gt4 for hours and I never knew about this forum untill gt5 was in the works. Looking forward to my improved GT experience curtasy of GTP.
I love this place already..

Woot! MFT will be around as soon as I get my hands on PS3 and GT5P. Greycap already has his, but i don't think he'll start working on it alone.

Great!
Although still long way to go to get used to the stock proffesional physics engine, which doesn't really matter :)

Great job setting up the sub-forum Jordan!

Has it been discovered if the 'setup files' can be shared like game saves can?

Woot! MFT will be around as soon as I get my hands on PS3 and GT5P. Greycap already has his, but i don't think he'll start working on it alone.

Aye, you beat us here :D
Actually, this is just for Prologue isn't it? Does that mean when the full-fledged GT5 comes along there will be a different tuning forum? I'm not sure if my partner in tuning dimplz will get GT5:P, so maybe I should do a tempoary shop as a solo tuner for GT5:P. "The Lion's Den" sounds pretty nice. ;) For those of you that don't know me here at GT5, I am a member (1 of 2) of the GT4 tuning garage "Aussie Tuners". We make great tunes and do well in competitions and the such.
So 2 questions:
Is the general forum here open to people wanting to do garages with many different cars inside?
Will there be a seperate forum when the full GT5 comes along for tuning?

^^ You never know if settings in prologue and the full gt5 may change so I think having separate forums for each game is a good idea. I mean worst that happens is you repost your prologue tunes in the gt5 section if you think its still a really good setup, no biggie.

Hey Guys I hear in GT you can Tune the wheel that you don't need 900 degrees of steer right? How can I with G25? I know I don't owe the Euro or US copy yet but I want to know if it is possible. I think it was called the WHEEL lock or something like that. What is it exactly?

Man all of this is making me so antsy, April 17 seems years away. I simply cannot wait to see the setups that the tuner crowd here at GTP come up with. I loved testing out other peoples setups in GT4, and most were great! Good idea with the sub forums for tuning, whatever makes finding what you need easier, the better.

I'm no tuning wizzard, but in order to get the braking behavior of the F430 a bit less nervous, the only thing I did was setting the brake balance for the rear brakes to 2, so front is still 5, back is 2, this way it doesn't lock as much with my driving habits.

If anyone can advise me on setting the Lotus Elise 111R/Tuned to handle a bit better, than I'll be able to beat S1, I'm 1 mistake per race away from victory ;-) I just keep gaining and gaining, untill my small mistake (or big crash for that matter) in the last lap...

Back