New tuning spreadsheet

• Thread starter Tomahawq
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Hi Guys (and girls),

I've created a new tuning spreadsheet that will show you how to pick the right engine components to produce the best power to weight (or torque to weight) ratio. As an example, if you only have 50 points to spend before your car crosses over to the next classification (e.g. from class B to A), then this spreadsheet will tell you which engine components to pick to get maximum HP/Wt and stay within your 50 point budget. There is also a tool included that will tell you how to set your spring stiffness in order to keep your car in balance. I don't think there is any other tuning tool like it. Check it out at

Regards,
T

Welcome to FP, Tomahawq. While this sounds like an interesting tool that could help those unfamiliar with dark art of tuning, you're essentially advertising a product on another site that has a price attached to it.

Because of that I'm going to have to remove both the link and (temporarily) lock this thread for reasons I'm sure you can understand. What you can do is send a PM to Jordan, and ask if it's okay to do so here. If it is, let me know (by sending me a PM as well) and I'll be more than happy to re-open this thread and put the link back. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back