New unspected update?

• Thread starter bandolero
  • 8 comments
Spain
Spain
Hi everybody.

I´ve just started my PS4 and I saw the download of an update. It states as 1.30 version and its size is 28,3 GB. I updated the game recently this morning to what the 1.30 version, and now it´s still downloading a "new" 1.30.

Is this happening to someone too?

That sounds like an error, what happens if you cancel it and then check for updates to the game?

You can't need to download that.

That sounds like an error, what happens if you cancel it and then check for updates to the game?

The update has started to download automatically a few minutes ago. I prefer to see what happens when I´ll start the game again. You´ll never know what could be "behind the update"- :confused:

Actually, if he bought the disc-based version, he does. AFAIK, they haven't printed an updated version of the game yet, and there's been 28GB of updates since launch.

The update has started to download automatically a few minutes ago. I prefer to see what happens when I´ll start the game again. You´ll never know what could be "behind the update"- :confused:

It'll take ages to download and hours to copy and it's likely just re-downloading all the previous patches for some bizarre reason. Still your game so it's up to you.

It´s been strange. Download was completed, started the game...and everything remains the same. No message of "copying..." was displayed and no message appears on notifications in the main menu of the PS4.

Such a strange thing...

Back