New update 1.10 problems [Solved]

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxStanTheManxX
  • 22 comments
  • 2,217 views
Messages
22
Messages
XxStanTheManxX
What is going on? After racing GT life on A-spec and B-spec races, i can't get out of it. My car and the rest just drive aroung the track and the timer is still running. Is there a patch to resolve this problem? Is anyone have the problem that i am having. Need help.
 
So you mean you finish a race in A or B-spec, and the finish screen doesn't pop up and you can't exit? Yea, this happened to me the other day. It only happened once. There was nothing I could do about it; I had to restart my PS3. :grumpy: But like I said, it only happened once. Every other race I've tried over these last few days finished and exited out fine.
 
Hearing more and more about this glitch from 1.10. If the PS button is working I guess you'll have to leave the game and come back, but I don't think you're getting any rewards from that race if you do that. A way to fix this is to sign out of PSN when you're on A spec or B spec.
 
Hearing more and more about this glitch from 1.10. If the PS button is working I guess you'll have to leave the game and come back, but I don't think you're getting any rewards from that race if you do that. A way to fix this is to sign out of PSN when you're on A spec or B spec.

Correct. Anything that wasn't there before the last game save is now lost. :grumpy: Thank goodness GT5 auto-saves all the time
 
This is now happening all the time for me whilst doing the seasonal events. You have to be signed into the network for these. Having to quit the game and then waiting 3 minutes for the game to load for it to happen again has really killed things for me. Unbelievable!!
 
Ok guys, I have had this problems for a couple days now and it PISSED me off.

So I decided to do a few things and didn't EVER have the same problem since.

First thing I did was delete game cache from the options menu.

Then I did pre-install game data also from the options menu. I had it already pre-installed so it took like 3 minutes. I did NOT erase all game data first, so basically, I pre-installed pre-game data twice.

Lastly, I put the race BGM to original (Not personal BGM). I think this last step was the main solution.

Like I said, had zero problems ever since. And, of course, this may not work for everyone.

If it DOES work, let us know! :]
 
Ok guys, I have had this problems for a couple days now and it PISSED me off.

So I decided to do a few things and didn't EVER have the same problem since.

First thing I did was delete game cache from the options menu.

Then I did pre-install game data also from the options menu. I had it already pre-installed so it took like 3 minutes. I did NOT erase all game data first, so basically, I pre-installed pre-game data twice.

Lastly, I put the race BGM to original (Not personal BGM). I think this last step was the main solution.

Like I said, had zero problems ever since. And, of course, this may not work for everyone.

If it DOES work, let us know! :]

I am actually cutting & pasting this text now into one of my quick folders. If it ever happens to me, I'll definitely report back.
 
Yes I have noticed problems also. The new feature that takes you back to the search page after leaving an online lobby seems to lock up from time to time. Sometimes it takes me back to gt life like it did before the update and sometimes not. It also seems to be taking longer to fully load up when entering some lobbies.

Also it is taking a lot longer to receive credits from my b spec drivers and occasionally fails to upload after receiving credits causing the driver to be set to offline.

In my opinion these are minor concerns but the fact is that these things worked better before the update.
 
And you also can't adjust the diff on any evo besides the race mod one if u have the adjustable diff, not AYC
 
I lost 15mil of grinded cash to this bug :(
 
Ok guys, I have had this problems for a couple days now and it PISSED me off.

So I decided to do a few things and didn't EVER have the same problem since.

First thing I did was delete game cache from the options menu.

Then I did pre-install game data also from the options menu. I had it already pre-installed so it took like 3 minutes. I did NOT erase all game data first, so basically, I pre-installed pre-game data twice.

Lastly, I put the race BGM to original (Not personal BGM). I think this last step was the main solution.

Like I said, had zero problems ever since. And, of course, this may not work for everyone.

If it DOES work, let us know! :]

:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks, can confirm after just putting the music back to normal and off user BGM works fine again, didn't have to do the rest of it
 
Ok guys, I have had this problems for a couple days now and it PISSED me off.

So I decided to do a few things and didn't EVER have the same problem since.

First thing I did was delete game cache from the options menu.

Then I did pre-install game data also from the options menu. I had it already pre-installed so it took like 3 minutes. I did NOT erase all game data first, so basically, I pre-installed pre-game data twice.

Lastly, I put the race BGM to original (Not personal BGM). I think this last step was the main solution.

Like I said, had zero problems ever since. And, of course, this may not work for everyone.

If it DOES work, let us know! :]

I have Race BGM set to OFF and I just got this bug during the Supercar Seasonal. Haven't tried the "Clear cache" yet or the reloading the preinstall though.
 
:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks, can confirm after just putting the music back to normal and off user BGM works fine again, didn't have to do the rest of it


I did the same, and haven't had any issues this afternoon. Thanks
 
:bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks, can confirm after just putting the music back to normal and off user BGM works fine again, didn't have to do the rest of it

No problem:tup: Glad to be of help.

I have Race BGM set to OFF and I just got this bug during the Supercar Seasonal. Haven't tried the "Clear cache" yet or the reloading the preinstall though.

Yea try everything I said step by step. The last thing I could suggest is restart your PS3 and go into GT5 then set all your music to regular BGM, (NO personal BGM).

I did the same, and haven't had any issues this afternoon. Thanks

No problem:tup: Glad to be of help.
 
I had this problem in the ONLINE alot of times, but never offline. Hope PD will fix this and help you guys!
 
Is Personal Music working yet? Previously it would cause freezing and/or problems in A-Spec... Sounds like this thread is suggesting there are still music related issues..
 
This keeps happening to me too. I've had to restart my PS3 at least three times today because of this. Hopefully a fix for this issue happens relatively quickly.
 
Only thing i have had happen is the game freeze after i exited a online battle, but it froze on "your time and date are wrong" message thing.
 
Thank you to everyone that replied to my thread regarding to the 1.10 update. Specially, i did the step-by-step process accordingly from these 2 members. I am back on track, no more problems so far.

Parnelli Bone
A-SpecUA6

Ok guys, I have had this problems for a couple days now and it PISSED me off.

So I decided to do a few things and didn't EVER have the same problem since.

First thing I did was delete game cache from the options menu.

Then I did pre-install game data also from the options menu. I had it already pre-installed so it took like 3 minutes. I did NOT erase all game data first, so basically, I pre-installed pre-game data twice.

Lastly, I put the race BGM to original (Not personal BGM). I think this last step was the main solution.

Like I said, had zero problems ever since. And, of course, this may not work for everyone.

If it DOES work, let us know! :]

Thank you again.
 
I just changed the BGM to original and it's been fine.
 
Thanks to everyone who replied to my thread. According to these 2 members, i did the step-by-step process and it worked. Back on track leveling up with no problems so far. Thanks again for your help.

Parnelli Bone
A-SpecUA6

Ok guys, I have had this problems for a couple days now and it PISSED me off.

So I decided to do a few things and didn't EVER have the same problem since.

First thing I did was delete game cache from the options menu.

Then I did pre-install game data also from the options menu. I had it already pre-installed so it took like 3 minutes. I did NOT erase all game data first, so basically, I pre-installed pre-game data twice.

Lastly, I put the race BGM to original (Not personal BGM). I think this last step was the main solution.

Like I said, had zero problems ever since. And, of course, this may not work for everyone.

If it DOES work, let us know! :]
 
Back