New update 1.26...

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
As usual, the events tacked on are absolutely poor and do nothing for this games longevity.
In all the updates we've had there's never been a Championship added utilising any other tracks in the game. These would at least give the game a bit more of a body, so to speak.
Instead, we're still stuck with the stale current ones, and i'm afraid to say it's the same old circuits for a money grind.

This horse is down to it's bare bones now!

Last edited:
Of course not. So let's all of us not complain and see where that gets us, eh?
You knew exactly what was coming today. What good does starting yet another complaint thread do, especially with such a cryptic title which does not even hint at the content within. Even the minor addition of the word "sucks" to the end of your title would make it clear what was inside. Why not post in one of the countless complaint threads that already exist (edit: that you probably created), that way that those who are satisfied with the product don't need to waste time reading it?

Last edited:
As usual, the events tacked on are absolutely poor and do nothing for this games longevity.
In all the updates we've had there's never been a Championship added utilising any other tracks in the game. These would at least give the game a bit more of a body, so to speak.
Instead, we're still stuck with the stale current ones, and i'm afraid to say it's the same old circuits for a money grind.

There is actually more events in the game now than GT5, we don't notice though because of how slowly we have been drip fed. Races come out, we are done in a day. Wait a month. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
In the previous GT, except GTsport, you can make in single race any of the race in a championship, so if I wanted to race ONLY at the Nurburgribg h24 with the GR3, now in GT7 I'm forced to make the entire final championship (5 races - book n° 39) .. I don't know if the same but "custom" race (2 laps Gr3) pays the same amount of money .....

Anyway the lack of this possibilirty is not in favour of the longevity.... IMHO this is against.

IR

Last edited:
You knew exactly what was coming today. What good does starting yet another complaint thread do, especially with such a cryptic title which does not even hint at the content within. Even the minor addition of the word "sucks" to the end of your title would make it clear what was inside. Why not post in one of the countless complaint threads that already exist (edit: that you probably created), that way that those who are satisfied with the product don't need to waste time reading it?
Who cares!

The writing is on the wall, this game is going nowhere and the lovers of it are made mugs of!

No one is forcing you to play.
Well... I'm one of the (few) people defending PD at launch for lack of content, because I believed there was a major event content update on the way, the same way they did in GT Sport.

Yes, nobody is forcing us to play but PD and Kaz spent years telling us that we should expect Gran Turismo 7 to return, in some degree, to the same design structure of the four first titles, with the add of Sport Mode inherited from GT Sport.
Gran Turismo 7 Is a Return To 'Royal Purpose' of Classic GT
“returning to the very roots of the GT Campaign mode experience.”
So, stupid of us, who believed in years of promises by PD and Kaz, bought the game at full price, just to realize that all off this was absolute BS and almost nine months after launch, the GT Campaign is basically the Cafe Menus (a glorified tutorial) and the grinding endurances. Imagine, we even have the audacity want to play the game you were promised, including that regular updates would introduce significant revamps on the content. Come on, even the extra menus at the cafe are intended just to get us to buy the required cars (not even offering us the possibility tho win them on specific races), not extra playable content.

Back