New update and my Tunes.

• Thread starter bigmull
  • 1 comments
England
England
I have been testing my Tunes (The Doc’s Classic Car Tunes””)since the update and so far it’s all good news. The Aston DB3S is now solid as a rock under heavy braking,now swerving whatsoever. I almost exclusively play cars that are older than the mid 70’s and this update has really brought them to life.You now have to drive them as they were driven in their day. The update has improved the tyre performance in most of the cars, but the main thing is it hasn’t made it worse.Overall I really like the new Update just as long as they don’t muck it up in the next update. I don’t do the online races but have seen quite a few moans about the Update from the Online Racing players,just remember that in these races you are stuck with whatever settings the cars have so you can’t optimise the performance by tuning the cars. I do recommend that you check all your cars that have been “down tuned” to make the PP requirements due to PP changes,I could remove most if not all the added weight and restricted Engine power on my cars.

Last edited:
I have been testing my Tunes (The Doc’s Classic Car Tunes””)since the update and so far it’s all good news. The Aston DB3S is now solid as a rock under heavy braking,now swerving whatsoever. I almost exclusively play cars that are older than the mid 70’s and this update has really brought them to life.You now have to drive them as they were driven in their day. The update has improved the tyre performance in most of the cars, but the main thing is it hasn’t made it worse.Overall I really like the new Update just as long as they don’t muck it up in the next update. I don’t do the online races but have seen quite a few moans about the Update from the Online Racing players,just remember that in these races you are stuck with whatever settings the cars have so you can’t optimise the performance by tuning the cars. I do recommend that you check all your cars that have been “down tuned” to make the PP requirements due to PP changes,I could remove most if not all the added weight and restricted Engine power on my cars.
Great news and excellent tunes. Thanks for the update.

This will sell more of the overpriced Hagerty classics. To me, anyway.

Latest Posts

Back