New update to game coming in February, correct?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mcjoz88
  • 14 comments
  • 2,250 views
Messages
183
United States
Pennsylvania, U
Messages
Mcjoz88
Messages
GuitarJozz
So to my knowledge, there is a new update coming in February, correct?

And it is going to include the GT Anywhere B-spec thing?

Is there anything else that will be included in this update? Does anyone have any more info? Release date?

Also, when did the last update get released? I got the game for Christmas, and when I first tried it a couple days later, it updated, but I was wondering when the last update was actually released, so I could maybe get an idea as to when this next one will be released in February...
 
Yes, it is going to include the Remote Races that didn't exist when the game released. If you don't know what Remote Races is, It is a way to access & progress in B-Spec without being on the PS3 on the PC, but it requires a turned on PS3 & has the game itself to be able to do it. Other than that, I'm not sure what else. Maybe some bug fixes or server optimizations & patches, but I doubt for new premium cars or standard cars getting the premium treatment.

The patch will released somewhere at early February.
 
the ability to rewind/FF race replays would be nice as well
 
No point in asking, no one here knows. You will find out when its released.
 
Yes, it is going to include the Remote Races that didn't exist when the game released.

If that's the only major feature added I'll be disappointed, B-spec is a bore anyways, and the novelty of photomode doesn't make up the lack of A-spec. I question the direction and motivation of Kaz for three quarters of the game's "features"... just give me more events, more challenges ffs.
 
Ahh ok thanks guys. I kinda hope it does include more than just the Remote Races feature though. But at least they are updating it, and from some sites and articles I've read, updates will be monthly.

Anyway, at least we are getting something!
 
maybe make the race modification available to more cars??
 
i want them to bring back the thing from GT4 which let you do b spec races at 3 or 4 times the speed of the actual race. i might try and go higher than level 16 then. coz its just so boring sitting around right now
 
Yeah, B-Spec Fast-forwarding would be great. :D
 
heres how ive made it up to level 29 in b spec...start a race and then watch a movie or tv / start a race, go to work / start a race, go to bed
 
Back