new update????

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 17 comments
  • 924 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
Does anyone know what they are going to add for the next update?
 
Nope... Hopefully Endurance saves...
 
No.

But i still hope they'll put some new cars/tracks/other DLC in it...
 
There have been rumors about DLC coming out. I believe this is going to happen before the next major update. But hey what do I know? There might be a big update on it's way to prove me wrong.
 
That would be great,hmm endurance saves...and more tracks.It better be free Dlc
 
maybe fix the smoke...?
 
Smoke,very true and the evil black screen:)
 
No news yet, usually they can be pretty secretive.
 
I have no idea. Hopefully it will fix some of stability problems introduced with version 1.10 and other minor tweaks and fixes. Still waiting for permanent leaderboards like those I enjoyed in GT5 Prologue. At some point they should also add the SEMA winner car from 2010 and the updated Toyota FT-86 concept but I don't expect those in the next update. You never know but I like good suprises.
 
Yes,but what car won the sema that's not in gt5??
 
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next update is justa handful of fixes to combat the Nurburgring breakout issue. I'll be happilly surprised for anything else that goes along with it, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.
 
I have no idea. Hopefully it will fix some of stability problems introduced with version 1.10 and other minor tweaks and fixes. Still waiting for permanent leaderboards like those I enjoyed in GT5 Prologue. At some point they should also add the SEMA winner car from 2010 and the updated Toyota FT-86 concept but I don't expect those in the next update. You never know but I like good suprises.

When you say FT-86 you don't mean the '10 version do you?...I don't remember seeing one for sale until I noticed and bought one yesterday with some funky color shift paint.
Has it always been in the NCD?
 
Rit
When you say FT-86 you don't mean the '10 version do you?...I don't remember seeing one for sale until I noticed and bought one yesterday with some funky color shift paint.
Has it always been in the NCD?

The Toyota FT-86 Concept has always been in the NCD. I don't refer to that one and the dealerships remain unchanged since the game was released back in november.

However, check Gran Turismo TV and you'll see that PD has already modelled the latest concept version of the FT-86. It's called FT-86 II and it's not in GT5 (yet). Alternatively you can watch it here if you haven't already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsCYqma3PaE
 
Thanks Nielsen...I had bought the FT-86 Concept '09 a while back and didn't realise that a FT-86 G Sports Concept '10 was right beside it!...I didn't tweak the tuning too much but it still managed to win the SuperCar seasonal Eifel race!
 
I don't think something big is going to happen... As said before. Small fixes here and there.. Would be nice though with some new real world tracks.. YES PLEASE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back