JoRdY105 Get it sideways! Premium Messages 522 S.A Messages JoRdY105 Nov 6, 2012 #1 After the latest update, when I start up the game the sound doesn't load but I can chat online and play fine, Anyone else had this happen?
After the latest update, when I start up the game the sound doesn't load but I can chat online and play fine, Anyone else had this happen?
seanneedscar Messages 1,899 Nov 6, 2012 #2 Does it happen every time? This has happened to me once or twice. Restarting the ps3 always fixes the issue
Does it happen every time? This has happened to me once or twice. Restarting the ps3 always fixes the issue
JoRdY105 Get it sideways! Premium Messages 522 S.A Messages JoRdY105 Nov 7, 2012 #3 Yeah every time I've tried that, it's happened to me before and I just had to quit and go back in, but it's not working!
Yeah every time I've tried that, it's happened to me before and I just had to quit and go back in, but it's not working!